Windows 10: Can I erase all these portions in my clean install?

Discus and support Can I erase all these portions in my clean install? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Upgraded my Win 7 Ultimate x64 to Win 10. Now when I went to perform a clean install of the Win 10 with USB created from Microsoft Media, take me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cabbage, Aug 1, 2015.

1. cabbage Win User

Can I erase all these portions in my clean install?

Upgraded my Win 7 Ultimate x64 to Win 10.
    Now when I went to perform a clean install of the Win 10 with USB created from Microsoft Media, take me through to the screen to partitions.
    There are three partitions, one marked as OEM.
    What could be this.
    I put in new HDD two years ago and had done clean install of Win 7 then.
    I had Acronis True Home Image 2012 but removed it prior this Win 10 upgrade

Am I save to erase all these partitions for my clean install?

Can I erase all these portions in my clean install? [​IMG]

:)

cabbage, Aug 1, 2015

2. Restore N70 to Fatory settings

I want to know that how can I restore my N70 to factory settings(Command?) and what should I take care before that operation.

It affects what portion of the phone? Does it erase all the date on the memory card? I would be thankful for your expert suggestions.

zaeem---01, Aug 1, 2015
  3. How do I "erase" paint on the canvas?

I'd like to erase just a small portion of the picture, not the entire canvas, to get it back to the original photo. Thank you!

PepperHarris1, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Can I erase all these portions in my clean install?

Just use a single partition and Windows 10 will create the necessary partitions it needs.

cyberrufus, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Kyhi Win User
    Since you already upgraded and got a windows 10 activation..

Yes, you can clean install windows 10 - Delete every partition and allow windows setup to use the unallocated disk space

when asked for a product key - just choose SKIP

Note windows 10 will recreate the needed partitions

that OEM partition is the Windows Recovery partition (WinRE partition)

Kyhi, Aug 1, 2015
  6. cabbage Win User
    I am sorry, now my partition details are attached..
    I did not know how to attach and took some time to get it attached.

cabbage, Aug 1, 2015
  7. Kyhi Win User
    windows creates 3 MBR or 4 UEFI partitions

System 100MB = Boot Files
    Reserve 16-128MB - GPT reserve (UEFI Only)
    OS - windows
    OEM/Recovery 450MB - WinRE recovery tools

Kyhi, Aug 1, 2015
  8. cabbage Win User

Thank you

cabbage, Aug 1, 2015
  9. Not in my case 2 x MBR partitions only. + 2x linux.

Can I erase all these portions in my clean install? [​IMG]

edit: checked my other W10 machine , the same, 2 x mbr partitions only.

Torquemada, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I erase all these portions in my clean install? - Similar Threads - erase portions clean

2. My laptop is hanging and I try to erase and clean it up but during the process of erasing,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is hanging and I try to erase and clean it up but during the process of erasing,...: My laptop is hanging and I try to erase and clean it up but during the process of erasing, it then freeze at 66%. Then I off and on it back but the system was just blank. Please help me...
  3. My laptop is hanging and I try to erase and clean it up but during the process of erasing,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is hanging and I try to erase and clean it up but during the process of erasing,...: My laptop is hanging and I try to erase and clean it up but during the process of erasing, it then freeze at 66%. Then I off and on it back but the system was just blank. Please help me...
  4. My laptop is hanging and I try to erase and clean it up but during the process of erasing,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. erase all content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    erase all content: I want to completely erase all files and programs from an old pc running Windows 10 in Danish. No one of the instructions on the web works. The menu points recommended don't exist...
  6. erase all content

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    erase all content: I want to completely erase all files and programs from an old pc running Windows 10 in Danish. No one of the instructions on the web works. The menu points recommended don't exist...
  7. erase all content

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Erasing all the data.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Erasing all the data.: What rubbish is this ? How can Microsoft do this without prior info or notice ? Do you even know how much crucial data can be on someone's laptop ? I'm having windows 10 and last night it got updated after that when I opened it in the morning all the data was erased. I mean...
  9. reset and erase all my data

reset and erase all my data: HI I cant reset my computer and erase all my data. when i try to do it in settings it dosent work and when i go to troubleshoot it dosent work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-and-erase-all-my-data/c54faacc-b0cc-497e-8c71-9b70f8a04840
  10. Can I erase all these portions in my clean install?

Can I erase all these portions in my clean install?: Upgraded my Win 7 Ultimate x64 to Win 10. Now when I went to perform a clean install of the Win 10 with USB created from Microsoft Media, take me through to the screen to partitions. There are three partitions, one marked as OEM. What could be this. I put in new HDD two...