Windows 10: can i force photoshop to start on a second virtual desktop?

Discus and support can i force photoshop to start on a second virtual desktop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi can i force photoshop to start in a second virtual desktop ? maybe without installing thirty part software thanks 72480 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by drugo, Dec 14, 2016.

1. drugo Win User

can i force photoshop to start on a second virtual desktop?

Hi
    can i force photoshop to start in a second virtual desktop ?

maybe without installing thirty part software

thanks

:)

drugo, Dec 14, 2016

2. How to apply other virtual desktop on a second monitor?

Hello Toren,

That's Cool. I appreciate your effort in this issue.

Keep us posted if you require any assistance, we're happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Dec 14, 2016
  3. TorenPro Win User
    How to apply other virtual desktop on a second monitor?

Yes. And both screens will contain their own programms in taskbar.

TorenPro, Dec 14, 2016
  4. Wullail Win User

Wullail, Dec 14, 2016
  5. drugo Win User
    drugo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. can i force photoshop to start on a second virtual desktop? - Similar Threads - force photoshop start

2. Start specific applications in a certain virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start specific applications in a certain virtual desktop: Usually, I have 3 virtual desktops active. The applications I use are as follows. Workspace 1 - IDE, Obsidian Workspace 2 - Firefox Workspace 3 - Discord, SpotifyEvery time I turn up my laptop, I start them manually and put them into the correct workspaces. I want them to...
  3. Start specific applications in a certain virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start specific applications in a certain virtual desktop: Usually, I have 3 virtual desktops active. The applications I use are as follows. Workspace 1 - IDE, Obsidian Workspace 2 - Firefox Workspace 3 - Discord, SpotifyEvery time I turn up my laptop, I start them manually and put them into the correct workspaces. I want them to...
  4. Start specific applications in a certain virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Auto start programs on virtual desktops?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto start programs on virtual desktops?: I have a lot of different workflows and it is pretty tedious to setup the most common ones which always need to be ready, every time I reboot. Is there a way to have programs that auto start on boot to launch on those virtual desktops automatically? It is pretty annoying to...
  6. Is there a navigator for the desktop like in Photoshop?

Is there a navigator for the desktop like in Photoshop?: Hey all, Is there an app or feature that lets you zoom in to the desktop as if you are blowing up the screen and only look and work in that region, and have a way of moving and scaling that region with a navigator panel? Something available in most drawing programs......
  7. A virtual second screen?

A virtual second screen?: Hello everyone, I have a application that allows me to stream gameplay from one device within a network to another. I want to use this application to 'give' my desktop 2 screens. I couold use the desktop like normally, but also connect my laptop via the application. The...
  8. Chrome forces tabs into a specific virtual desktop

Chrome forces tabs into a specific virtual desktop: Situation: I have 3 virtual desktops, with various numbers of Chrome Windows/tabs spread amongst all 3 desktops. There are also other programs running. Problem: On desktop 3, whenever I drag a tab out of a Chrome window to create a new, separate window for that tab, Windows...
  9. Photoshop CC force close

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photoshop CC force close: One time photoshop was no problem, after i updated to the 1809 version of windows 10, my photoshop suddenly force close. i reinstalled photoshop or using portable and nothing happened. please help me...
  10. BSOD when starting Photoshop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when starting Photoshop: Good evening all! I have a nasty problem with my laptop. In this case an Asus N750jk with an 850 evo SSD as primary drive. When I got the laptop the original windows 8.1 was installed and I installed an SSD using the samsung migration software. No problems. I installed...