Windows 10: Can I get alpha/beta windows upgrades, and send feedback to MS?

Discus and support Can I get alpha/beta windows upgrades, and send feedback to MS? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! Since I have problems I was wondering if somehow I can get upgrades to windows early on. I don't know how that insider thing worked when 10 was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by avada, Aug 6, 2015.

1. avada Win User

Can I get alpha/beta windows upgrades, and send feedback to MS?

Hi!

Since I have problems I was wondering if somehow I can get upgrades to windows early on. I don't know how that insider thing worked when 10 was in beta or did it actually end.
    Also someone mentioned a feedback app while beta testing.

:)

avada, Aug 6, 2015

2. Why wont Cortana show up on my Nokia Lumia 830?

Hi farby

Cortana beta works better than Cortana alpha. Try yourself. You will notice that. We can add more interest in Cortana beta than alpha.

MCCshreyas, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Cortana Version

Ask about Cortana versions, in windows 10 version of Cortana is final or beta (alpha)?

In windows phone latest version of Cortana is still in alpha (beta) or is final? In general on what platforms Cortana is in testing (Alpha Beta) phase and on what platforms is final version?

In windows 10 Cortana is available in 7 countries but on mobile platforms in how many countries is Cortana available?

Octavian20604, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Can I get alpha/beta windows upgrades, and send feedback to MS?

1. Can I get alpha/beta windows upgrades, and send feedback to MS? - Similar Threads - alpha beta upgrades

2. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i send feedback: in the Diagnostic & Feedback you can only ENABLE data collection there is no button to SEND FEEDBACK NOW so how do i report a bug ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-feedback/ff17c3f5-b494-4378-b013-af2cdaebaf10
  3. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i send feedback: in the Diagnostic & Feedback you can only ENABLE data collection there is no button to SEND FEEDBACK NOW so how do i report a bug ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-feedback/ff17c3f5-b494-4378-b013-af2cdaebaf10
  4. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i can't send feedback on my feedback hub app so i'm sending it here

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i can't send feedback on my feedback hub app so i'm sending it here: I am not able to use my headphones, the sound only comes from the speakers even when the headphones are connected. I already tried everything that I found on internet that could fix my problem but it seems impossible. I tried changing the playback device on control panel but...
  6. How to I send feedback to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to I send feedback to Microsoft?: I want to look at feedback that I have previously sent to Microsoft but I can't find the route to sending feedback. I looked in Bing - this pointed me to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback but that screen says "How to get started. An independent research vendor...
  7. Edge BETA feedback question

in Browsers and Email
    Edge BETA feedback question: Edge BETA browser I want to include a screenshot in the feedback area. I already sent one screenshot, but now I want to send a different screenshot, but I can not figure out how to clear the current picture. Edit only lets me crop it. How do I do it? 145928
  8. Edge BETA feedback question

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge BETA feedback question: Edge BETA browser I want to include a screenshot in the feedback area. I already sent one screenshot, but now I want to send a different screenshot, but I can not figure out how to clear the current picture. Edit only lets me crop it. How do I do it? 145928
  9. Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play...: Hello I got error 0X80070781 it`s after I was reset Widows 10 Home, now I got lot of errors nothing was get better I was kept my files before reset It`s something like error 0x80070643 file cscsvc.dll is missing (sync service) so sync service will never work. The domain of...
  10. Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10: How to: Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10 How to Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10 You can use the Feedback Hub app to help Microsoft make Windows better! Provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems. If you want to be...