Windows 10: Can I get alpha/beta windows upgrades, and send feedback to MS?

Discus and support Can I get alpha/beta windows upgrades, and send feedback to MS? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! Since I have problems I was wondering if somehow I can get upgrades to windows early on. I don't know how that insider thing worked when 10 was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by avada, Aug 6, 2015.

1. avada Win User

Can I get alpha/beta windows upgrades, and send feedback to MS?

Hi!

Since I have problems I was wondering if somehow I can get upgrades to windows early on. I don't know how that insider thing worked when 10 was in beta or did it actually end.
    Also someone mentioned a feedback app while beta testing.

:)

avada, Aug 6, 2015

2. Why wont Cortana show up on my Nokia Lumia 830?

Hi farby

Cortana beta works better than Cortana alpha. Try yourself. You will notice that. We can add more interest in Cortana beta than alpha.

MCCshreyas, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Cortana Version

Ask about Cortana versions, in windows 10 version of Cortana is final or beta (alpha)?

In windows phone latest version of Cortana is still in alpha (beta) or is final? In general on what platforms Cortana is in testing (Alpha Beta) phase and on what platforms is final version?

In windows 10 Cortana is available in 7 countries but on mobile platforms in how many countries is Cortana available?

Octavian20604, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Can I get alpha/beta windows upgrades, and send feedback to MS?

1. Can I get alpha/beta windows upgrades, and send feedback to MS? - Similar Threads - alpha beta upgrades

2. i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo: I can not get my gifts or send my gifts in bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-gifts-or-get-my-gifts-in-bingo/7c1d700e-165f-4f71-8436-52c140cecea8
  3. Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play...: Hello I got error 0X80070781 it`s after I was reset Widows 10 Home, now I got lot of errors nothing was get better I was kept my files before reset It`s something like error 0x80070643 file cscsvc.dll is missing (sync service) so sync service will never work. The domain of...
  4. I can not send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not send emails: I can not send emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-emails/f21a1bbc-1b85-489a-94d3-a3be33098e26
  5. Can't send Feedback after ending chat on Get Help App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't send Feedback after ending chat on Get Help App: I just got assistance from a Microsoft employee through the Get Help App, and when I pressed on "End Chat" and the Feedback Panel appeared, I mistakenly clicked out of the Get Help App window and the Feedback panel disappeared, with seemingly no way to get it to appear again...
  6. Setting Up MS Mail: Can Send, But Not Receive ?

in Browsers and Email
    Setting Up MS Mail: Can Send, But Not Receive ?: Hello, Not too sharp with this, so please bear with me. Trying to set up the Microsoft Mail on a pc running W10. Have never used this MS Mail before. Funny, but I can send msgs with it just fine. But it receives nothing. I tested it out by sending a msg to myself from it...
  7. Setting Up MS Mail: Can Send, But Not Receive ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting Up MS Mail: Can Send, But Not Receive ?: Hello, Not too sharp with this, so please bear with me. Trying to set up the Microsoft Mail on a pc running W10. Have never used this MS Mail before. Funny, but I can send msgs with it just fine. But it receives nothing. I tested it out by sending a msg to myself from it...
  8. MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade: MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade I loaded windows 10 from windows 7 and found that MS outlook would not send email. After searching google I found a reference to the SFC tool. close outlook Open a command prompt in the administrator level run...
  9. get rid of MS Office 2016 send a smile

in Microsoft Office and 365
    get rid of MS Office 2016 send a smile: Just recently MS Office 2016 includes a "send a smile" yellow symbol at the top right of the bar and I really want to get rid of it at the whole Office suit. I could not find a solution at other forums. 52510
  10. Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10: Hi Shawn, Now that Windows 10 has been released publicly, but still including the Feedback app, I wonder if it would be worth tweaking the title to help folks new to the Forum who've just started using Windows 10 (and didn't use the Feedback app as Insiders) find it more...