Windows 10: Can I get some help on user accounts?

Discus and support Can I get some help on user accounts? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello. This thread will be a bundle of mistakes. But bear with my I need your help. Ok. So I wanted to play with some friends on xbox so I logged... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JAsh, Mar 18, 2017.

1. JAsh Win User

Can I get some help on user accounts?

Hello. This thread will be a bundle of mistakes. But bear with my I need your help.

Ok. So I wanted to play with some friends on xbox so I logged into my xbox account on my dad's computer. It changed the WHOLE windows account, all the files were still there.

My dad told me to change it back, so I deleted my account off of the computer and I clicked the option to KEEP the files.

Instead, windows DID NOT keep those files and I know I didn't delete them, including his computer game saves and accounts.

Note: That while I changed to a local account after I removed MY account it updated, do I have to revert an update?

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks much.

:)

2. Please can i get some help ??

I mean, with Nokia suite, you can reinstall phone software.

Hope this helps.

Srikanthsd, Mar 18, 2017
  3. can i get some help

keep getting error 80070017

conradtruesdale, Mar 18, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Which accounts are showing in the \Users folder?

NavyLCDR, Mar 19, 2017
Thema:

1. Can I get some help on user accounts? - Similar Threads - help user accounts

2. Can I get some help please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I get some help please?: For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and blames me. It is not fair at all. Many different versions on many different computers and all have problems after problems. My biggest...
  3. Can I get some help please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I get some help please?: For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and blames me. It is not fair at all. Many different versions on many different computers and all have problems after problems. My biggest...
  4. I need some help getting rid of a user account folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need some help getting rid of a user account folder: So, im using the windows administrator account, but i got another folder called default in my users folder. If i delete it, it will come back again. Is it possible to get rid of the folder permanently, and how do i disable that user account? Solved, its used for creating new...
  5. some one can help with powershell ? I am new in that

in Windows 10 Support
    some one can help with powershell ? I am new in that: i will post the part of the script have probleme with 132964
  6. How Can I Change User Account Name

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Can I Change User Account Name: My computer was sent in for repair. Part of the solution was to completely reinstall Windows 10 (Home). The default administrator account was named User. I would like to change this to my name. How do I do this?...
  7. Screen flickers black can I get some help fixing it please?

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flickers black can I get some help fixing it please?: Desktop PC is a Emachine HDMI EL1360G-UW12P original windows was 7 Home Premium I upgraded to 8 the 8.1 and then 10 pro for free. Currently only running 1 windows on PC which is the 10 pro. Here is what happens. (1) When I plug in or unplug something from the usb ports on...
  8. Can you help me now??? No user account now

Can you help me now??? No user account now: I had only Microsoft Administrative Account. Had deleted Local Account for some reason some time back. Instead of creating Local Administrative Account I edited my Microsoft Administrative Account. So I went back into command run, netplswiz and edited user name, password. Now...
  9. Which User Account Folders can I Delete?

Which User Account Folders can I Delete?: I want to clean my laptop. I go into the "User" folder, and see all these user account folders. Because I am the only user on this laptop (admin), which folders can I delete? I am using the user "Chris" right now. Administrator Chris (I use this one) Default (hidden)...
  10. User and Administrator accounts help...

User and Administrator accounts help...: Hello... Just joined the forum to get some help on windows 10 user accounts... OK... Here I go, See if I can relay what I'm fighting... I upgraded to windows 10 made one account because this is my home personal computer... I don't need a password... I just like to start...