Windows 10: can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop?

Discus and support can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have the windows spotlight theme on my lockscreen and i like them. I was wondering if it was possibleto somehow get them on my desktop as well? 32803 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xdarkmario, Dec 5, 2015.

1. can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop?

i have the windows spotlight theme on my lockscreen and i like them. I was wondering if it was possibleto somehow get them on my desktop as well?

:)

xdarkmario, Dec 5, 2015
  2. cwmwown Win User

Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

It is called windows spotlight.

In order to set them to your lockscreen go to where you change your wallpapers, select slideshow and choose windows spotlight.

There are ways to save the current wallpapers to use as your desktop and for other purposes. (as long as it is legal)

How to save Windows Spotlight lockscreen images so you can use them as wallpapers

cwmwown, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Stock Imagery on Win10 lock screen

The Lockscreen (Spotlight) images are stored here:

%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets

(Type the above path in File Explorer address bar).

More info:

How to save Windows Spotlight lockscreen images so you can use them as wallpapers | Windows Central

How to save Windows Spotlight lockscreen images so you can use them as wallpapers

Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 5, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop?

It's under: C:\Windows\Web\Screen
    Navigate there, right click and set as desktop background

topgundcp, Dec 5, 2015
  5. But it's dynamic, it changes every so often. There's probably a theme file or something.

xdarkmario, Dec 5, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    You can copy them to picture library or create a folder for them there.

can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop? [​IMG]

Cliff S, Dec 5, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Or do it this way and set shuffle:

can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop? [​IMG]

Cliff S, Dec 5, 2015
  8. can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop?

That will only get the current picture, if Microsoft sends another one it won't apply.I'm looking for someone along the lines of a registry edit to enable windows spotlight global.

xdarkmario, Dec 5, 2015
  9. sudipmus Win User
    sudipmus, Dec 10, 2015
  10. Yes that's indeed the closest I have. But as the page said they come in a no file extension so perhaps all I now need is a simple bat or script to copy new files and rename them then let windows theme manager do the rest.

xdarkmario, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop?

1. can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop? - Similar Threads - spotlight lockscreen wallpapers

2. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder. That no longer seems to be the case; if I go to that folder there...
  3. Lockscreen Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen Wallpaper: I can't change the lockscreen wallpaper, Everytime i want to change wallpaper I select wallpaper then wallpaper is only loading not applying. Windows spotlight also isn't working. When i select windows spotlight, i see only blue colour in Lockscreen.i have many times reset my...
  4. Does windows automatically clear all the wallpapers saved for the windows spotlight lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does windows automatically clear all the wallpapers saved for the windows spotlight lockscreen?: I have enabled windows spotlight for my lockscreen for past couple of months. And everyday windows download new wallpapers for my lockscreen. But does windows automatically clear those wallpapers while I clear all the temporary files and stuff through storage sense and disk...
  5. Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper

Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper: I am using windows 10 home 1909 build i want windows spotlight wallpapers as my desktop wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-wall-paper-as-desktop-wallpaper/272eed65-2132-491b-a4cf-71e5e2e8a430
  6. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working

Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working: Hi, I'm having three issues: sfc /scannow, chkdsk c:/f, chkdsk c:/r, and Windows Spotlight Lockscreen are all not working. What happened? Basically, I tried System Restore to fix the issue with sfc /scannow and chkdsk, but this caused Windows Lockscreen to stop working....
  7. Lockscreen and desktop wallpaper bug

Lockscreen and desktop wallpaper bug: I don't know from where this photo came into my laptop, not only that this photo automatically set as my wallpaper on desktop and lock screen frequently when I plug in charger. it has irritated me a lot, even after deleting it comes again. what the hell is this? Kindly...
  8. Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow

in Windows 10 News
    Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow: [ATTACH] The beautiful images that you see on your lock screen now and then come under the category of Windows Spotlight. These stunning images come from various sources from the aspects of photography of famous, historical, and other kinds of subjects. If you [...] This...
  9. lockscreen window spotlight is not working

lockscreen window spotlight is not working: lockscreen window spotlight is not working. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/m%C3%A0n-h%C3%ACnh-kh%C3%B3a/e5673dee-5418-408a-930f-9c6b1998050e
  10. Can I make wallpaper follow lockscreen?

Can I make wallpaper follow lockscreen?: On start/lock screen it says "do you like this?" Assuming you do is there any way change your desktop wallpaper to be whatever they are showing? I know how to download the pictures (there is a tutorial) but is it possible to do it automatically so your desktop wallpaper is...