Windows 10: Can I haz "Using Jumplist Extender for Noobs"?

Discus and support Can I haz "Using Jumplist Extender for Noobs"? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Earlier someone linked the program to extend jumplists in Windows 10 called Jumplist Extender. The problem is either I'm over-thinking it or (more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kinvore, Jan 7, 2016.

1. kinvore Win User

Can I haz "Using Jumplist Extender for Noobs"?

Earlier someone linked the program to extend jumplists in Windows 10 called Jumplist Extender. The problem is either I'm over-thinking it or (more likely) I missed something obvious and/or the instructions are just way over my head.

I'm just trying to increase my jumplist limit (especially for Notepad on my taskbar), can someone please explain to me in the easiest fashion possible how I would do so using Jumplist Extender? Thanks and stuff.

:)

kinvore, Jan 7, 2016

2. Bug: No jumplist in musik+video hub

Ok, so I found a solution. Apparently one has to change the display language to English (US) and then suddenly the jumplists appear. Please fix that!

SinisterMinister, Jan 7, 2016
  3. gt999wa Win User
    Edge Jump list

I checked those settings as suggested and they are set properly. I have jumplists for other pinned Apps, like Word, Excel, File Explorer, etc. But no Jumplist for Edge. If I open a web page in IE from Edge, the running IE program has a working jumplist
    and I can launch other previously visited web sites (and they launch in IE) with no problem. Edge doesn't support a jumplist.

gt999wa, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

Can I haz "Using Jumplist Extender for Noobs"?

1. Can I haz "Using Jumplist Extender for Noobs"? - Similar Threads - haz Using Jumplist

2. Where can I find taskbar jumplist icons fin the registry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find taskbar jumplist icons fin the registry?: So I reaaaaally want to enable jumplists & recent items. Unfortunately due to the current proclivities of my pc, my OCD forbids it. Notepad++ and the .txt extension show the proper icon when accessed from my third party start menu. However when I use the taskbar/jumplist it...
  3. Noob Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Noob Question: I need to do a clean install because of lingering issues. I have Win 10 Pro paid. When I reinstall, will the same key work? TIA submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kauvg1/noob_question/
  4. Can I use Miracast to extend display screens?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use Miracast to extend display screens?: My laptop supports Miracast but my desktop doesn't. Can I purchase a Miracast dongle for my desktop and then use my desktop monitors as extended displays of my laptop? submitted by /u/FailedPreMedStudent [link] [comments]...
  5. Snips & Jumplists

Snips & Jumplists: I often wonder if people realize Snips can be done right from Snip & Sketch's 'commands' on its jumplist; don't, even have to go to/open its window. Speaking of jumplists... for so many things, their jumplists offer 'commands' that one can often work directly with/from an...
  6. Can I use my Smart TV as an "extended display"?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I use my Smart TV as an "extended display"?: Can I use my Smart TV as an "extended display"? If so, how do I get documents / pictures to be viewed there while working in Word on laptop? I can get movies to play on TV from laptop, but am doing this as a "duplicated" screen....
  7. Jumplists not working

Jumplists not working: Hi, most of the jumplists of my pinned programs are not working: [ATTACH] ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ [ATTACH] !-- The item is there:...
  8. Mozilla jumplist

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla jumplist: Anyone know of a reliable way to try and get jump lists back on Mozilla without resorting to uninstalling / reinstalling? If I right click the pinned Mozilla icon or it's entry in the start menu it no longer shows the jumplists, recent, private browsing etc. Just gives option...
  9. can i edit a app's jumplist on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i edit a app's jumplist on the taskbar: i was wondering if i can add, edit or delete a option on a app's jump list or task list? [img] some apps dont have any options, one being a long unfixed issue would be google canary missing its task list. and it would be cool to add custom options there as well 79814
  10. BSOD and I am a Noob

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and I am a Noob: I have for a month now been getting it and can not see why ... I get now the Watchdog BSOD ... Any help would be great ... 50938