Windows 10: Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ?

Discus and support Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Hello Just created this account because i can't seem to find anything on google at the moment *Or im using the wrong key word to find what i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alzakiel, Aug 31, 2015.

1. alzakiel Win User

Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ?

Hello Hello

Just created this account because i can't seem to find anything on google at the moment *Or im using the wrong key word to find what i wish to know lol*

Pretty much like the title is asking. Will we ever see more Windows 10 UI Customisation/Skins/Adding image in the background for the start menu and ect ?

I don't dislike all that much how WIndows 10 is looking, but i wish i could make it more to my taste lol

Something like this...

Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ? [​IMG]

Hope somebody have some answer to help me!! *Smile

:)

alzakiel, Aug 31, 2015
  2. KennyKB Win User

Nokia 920 Camera - Unfocused and over-exposed photos

The lack of detail is devastating for people shots. Skin tones look like plastic skin. I've not seen this treatment for skin tones since early digicams. I hope Nokia comes out with a fix soon.

KennyKB, Aug 31, 2015
  3. chriwilb Win User
    Microsoft Windows Media Player

I have searched all around for a site that has the media player skins, and the only one i have found has been reported for virus issues. Can anyone tell me where to go to download a few free skins? I would really like that new alienware skin thats
    out, but alot of people seem to be unable to find it.

chriwilb, Aug 31, 2015
  4. Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ?

garyowhere, Sep 1, 2015
Thema:

Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ?

1. Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ? - Similar Threads - hope skins made

2. I hope I can, delete this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hope I can, delete this?: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.I use Yahoo, for all my e-mail. I've used it, for many years.Then, one day. I decided, to install Gmail. And give, that a try?After using it for, a couple weeks. I decided that since, I had Yahoo.I really, didn't need Gmail....
  3. I hope I can, delete this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hope I can, delete this?: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.I use Yahoo, for all my e-mail. I've used it, for many years.Then, one day. I decided, to install Gmail. And give, that a try?After using it for, a couple weeks. I decided that since, I had Yahoo.I really, didn't need Gmail....
  4. The picture explains it, I hope you can see it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The picture explains it, I hope you can see it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/di77y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kf57rm/the_picture_explains_it_i_hope_you_can_see_it/
  5. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...
  6. not seeing my skins?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not seeing my skins?: Hi so I bought skins in Microsoft store for fortnite but dont see them in my account and was wondering if I could get some help on how to get them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-seeing-my-skins/b9e5124a-c486-4b37-908b-09a914b78fdd"
  7. Has anyone made a Win7 skin/total makeover for 10 yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone made a Win7 skin/total makeover for 10 yet?: I *really* miss Windows 7 look. I've seen a lot of small apps that let you change the colors, outlines and such but has anyone actually done a full-on Aero mod? I hate this plain, flat style. And the lack of contrast means I can't tell what i'm clicking on... submitted by...
  8. can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs

in Windows 10 Support
    can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs: Hello, can i see somewhere history of changes made on pc, like logs, for example in control panels, or in settings. That would be very helpful, thanks. E.g. control panel i change mouse sensitivity, chan i see in some log this change for example ??? 117783
  9. Windows 10 Can't see the Win7 PC but it can

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Can't see the Win7 PC but it can: My Windows 10 can not see the windows 7 PC the media PC it can see the media share thing for media player but not the file browser or even the public Documents etc, I can ping the PC no problems and the win7 PC can see mine and Browse and get things off my shared folders...
  10. Was Hoping To Like Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Was Hoping To Like Edge: I understand it's supposed to be fast and simple, but I'm just not liking how it handles bookmarks. I hope I'm just doing this wrong, but with Google Chrome, all my bookmarks drop down and are logically located in the folders I created by subject. Edge seems to only want to...