Windows 10: Can I Install a Windows 10 in a flash drive to my laptop without using internet?

Discus and support Can I Install a Windows 10 in a flash drive to my laptop without using internet? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I wanted to try to degrade my windows 10 since the updates might be the reason I'm having problems with my laptop but I've already restart format my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christopher Corrales, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Can I Install a Windows 10 in a flash drive to my laptop without using internet?

I wanted to try to degrade my windows 10 since the updates might be the reason I'm having problems with my laptop but I've already restart format my windows 10 a month ago. I want to block the windows update If I try to install it through a flash drive without internet so updates will not work and I will try if the windows updates are the problem. I'll just download the update if it isn't the problem but I want it to be in the Windows Update part not when I'm installing older version of windows 10 then it will suddenly update together while I'm installing it.

:)

Christopher Corrales, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Can I Install a Windows 10 in a flash drive to my laptop without using internet?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Can I Install a Windows 10 in a flash drive to my laptop without using internet?

1. Can I Install a Windows 10 in a flash drive to my laptop without using internet? - Similar Threads - Install flash drive

2. Can I perform a clean install of Windows 11 without an USB flash drive or with an USB with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I perform a clean install of Windows 11 without an USB flash drive or with an USB with...: I need to leave dev channel and I need to perform a clean install ASAP . At the moment I dont have an USB with more than 8GB . Is there any other alternative ?...
  3. Can I perform a clean install of Windows 11 without an USB flash drive or with an USB with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I perform a clean install of Windows 11 without an USB flash drive or with an USB with...: I need to leave dev channel and I need to perform a clean install ASAP . At the moment I dont have an USB with more than 8GB . Is there any other alternative ?...
  4. Cant use laptop without internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant use laptop without internet: Hello. I just purchased this laptop. I cant sign in without internet. Meaning, I can't use this laptop at all with out internet, it will not go past the log in screen. It says I need internet connection. But why? I don't want to get on the internet right now. I want to use...
  5. Installing Windows 10 Using a USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 Using a USB Flash Drive: Upon booting the computer from my usb flash drive which has the windows 10 20H2 ISO using Rufus, I am met with a screen which has a white line on the top left corner of my screen. After blinking for a few seconds, the Windows Logo shows for a split second and then the system...
  6. Can I buy a laptop without Windows 10 installed on it ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I buy a laptop without Windows 10 installed on it ?: Hello Community ! I'm wondering if I buy a laptop that hasn't Windows 10 installed on it, will I be able to install it later and will it work ok ? Thank you for your help and regards....
  7. install new windows using flash drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    install new windows using flash drive: I am low on C space but have a connected flashdrive showing plenty of space for new windows. Try to install on it but will not go to this memory stick. Same with any new updates. Help?...
  8. can i use a flash drive for windows update?

can i use a flash drive for windows update?: I have been trying to update my windows on my laptop HP Stream and it keeps saying that I don't have enough disk space to continue with the update... I practically deleted everything so I was wondering if I could use my flashdrive so I will quit getting this annoying "I need...
  9. Installing Windows 10 from USB Drive - Can I use the same flash drive to install W10 on...

Installing Windows 10 from USB Drive - Can I use the same flash drive to install W10 on...: I have already successfully installed W10 64 Pro on one system, using the W10 USB flash drive. Can I use this same W10 USB flash drive to install W10 on another, different computer system? If so, I assume I would need a new product key - how could I obtain this? Thank you!...
  10. Using a SSD as a flash drive for installing windows.

Using a SSD as a flash drive for installing windows.: So I know you can install windows through a Flash Drive. I wanted to know if there was anyway to use a extra SSD as a Multiple Partition "Containing Different Windows and standard drivers for that OS" as a bootable installer. Mainly if I'm building a customers computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is thre a charge to install a flash drive on my laptop