Windows 10: Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image

Discus and support Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image [img] Information The Windows Insider team has chosen not to release Insider ISO images... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by imcanadian, May 18, 2018.

1. Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image

How to: Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image

Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image [​IMG]
    Information The Windows Insider team has chosen not to release Insider ISO images until some time after a build gets released to the Slow Ring. There have been a few exceptions, but usually ISO images will be available only after a Slow Ring release. For us Fast Ring Insiders, this might occasionally be a problem. You might want to perform a repair install, or test how the latest build works in a clean install. UUP Dump is a tool to get a Fast Ring ISO only minutes after a new Insider build has been released.

According to its author, known as abbod1406, “UUP Dump is an automated windows command script to process Microsoft Windows 10 UUP (Unified Update Platform) files, allowing to build / convert them into a usable state (ISO / WIM)”.

If you let Windows Update download Insider upgrades, you can use UUPtoISO to make an ISO image, see the UUPtoISO tutorial for how.

In this tutorial I will show how to use UUP Dump to create an Insider Fast Ring ISO, if you cannot make one with UUPtoISO for any reason.

Please notice, the UUP Dump user interface has changed since the video was made. It still shows how UUP Dump works, but I recommend to read the tutorial to see how it is today.

UUP Dump: Download and Convert
    1.) Go to UUP dump. Search for a specific build (#1 in screenshot), or select build from the list shown (#2)

All builds are offered in three different bit architecture versions (x86, x64, arm64). Be sure to select correct bit version.

2.) Select ISO language:

3.) Select edition. Notice that only Home, Home N, Pro and Pro N editions are available, selecting All editions will contain all four aforementioned editions:

4.) Click Download using aria2 and then convert:

5.) A ZIP archive will be downloaded. Save the file, unblock it by right clicking the ZIP file and selecting Properties, then Unblock:

6.) Extract the contents of the ZIP file by right-clicking it and selecting Extract all. When done, run the aria2_download_windows.cmd batch file:

Note For reasons unknown to me, extracting downloaded Aria ZIP archive occasionally shows an error message:

Error message itself is an error, extracting will work without issues. If / when you'll get the above shown error message, simply select Do this for all current items and click Skip. ZIP archive will be extracted normally.

7.) UUP Dump starts and will download the UUP files:

8.) When downloaded, the ISO conversion starts automatically. When done, the ISO has been created:

9.) ISO can be found in the folder where you extracted the ZIP archive.

That's it, geeks!

Kari

Related Tutorials

:)

imcanadian, May 18, 2018
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Oct 27, 2019
  3. What is the latest windows insider fast ring build for Lumia 535?

What is the latest windows insider fast ring build for Lumia 535? I am on the insider fast ring on my lumia 535 dual sim. The OS build is 10586.107 and checking for updates shows 'Your device is up to date'. Even the official release of windows 10 is build
    10586.164 why I am not able to get further updates in fast ring? In the insiders blog it shows for fast ring build
    14291 is available, but I am not able to update to it. Why?

GopakumarN G, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image

What is the latest windows insider fast ring build for Lumia 535?

But I have been getting updates till build 10586.107 in the fast ring, are you sure this fast ring is now reserved for phones shipped with windows 10? Also to switch to slow or release preview ring
    only needs to select slow/release preview ring in the insider app from fast ring or I need to roll back to windows 8.1 using windows device recovery tool and again register for insider preview for slow or release preview ring?

GopakumarN G, Oct 27, 2019
  5. DooGie Win User
    DooGie, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Wynona Win User
    Wynona, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image

1. Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image - Similar Threads - Insider Latest Fast

2. Windows 10 Insider Fast ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Fast ring: i was using my laptop fine last night, and then this morning when i turned it on, it won't boot tried advanced startup, uninstall feature, and last installed updates - nothing tried booting safe mode - nothing please help...
  3. Cannot leave Fast insider ring

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot leave Fast insider ring: Following the instructions in this blog post, I went to change my Windows 10 PC to the Release Preview ring, so I can update to the May 2020 update release build and then leave the Insider program for the time being. However, every time I try to change the setting, Windows...
  4. Insider preview fast ring

Insider preview fast ring: I am currently stuck on 19592.1001 and even though on the fast ring not getting any updates. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-fast-ring/a7ef9816-8c49-46eb-946b-10d60151a0c6
  5. Windows 10 apps get new icons for Windows Insiders in the Fast ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 apps get new icons for Windows Insiders in the Fast ring: The new icons include Alarms & Clock, Mail and Calendar, Calculator, Groove Music, Movies & TV, and Voice Recorder. They will be updated via the Microsoft Store app. [img] [img] 150884
  6. Full-screen graphics performance low with latest fast ring Insider

in Windows 10 Support
    Full-screen graphics performance low with latest fast ring Insider: Hello! The title said the most. Latest Insider build - 19002.1002: 3DMark Fire strike on 18999.1 score - 17000 points 3DMark Fire strike on 19002.1002 - 12000 points But I noticed after benchmarking with Unigine Heaven that in windowed mode the peformance is normal. So only...
  7. Blues Screens after latest fast ring windows insider update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blues Screens after latest fast ring windows insider update.: Hello! I have an issue after updating to the newest windows 10 fast ring insider update. Issues im facing : 1:My PC boots up and works for about 10 seconds and after im getting a blue screen that relating to windows insider. 2:The blue screen is zoomed in my screen...
  8. Cannot update Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring

Cannot update Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring: My Surface Pro 5 cannot install updates but shows "update available" in the windows update tab in settings. I got build 18323_19h1 Windows 10 Pro (Insider Fast Ring). Tried troubleshooting which keeps "checking for pending restart", used the Windows Standalone Installer...
  9. Photos app gets new image editing UI in Windows 10 Insider Fast ring

in Windows 10 News
    Photos app gets new image editing UI in Windows 10 Insider Fast ring: As I was poking around the latest Windows 10 Redstone 5 Fast Ring Build, 17741 which was released last Friday to testers, I happened to notice a change to the Microsoft Photos App. Now one does not likely have anything to do with the other but it is the configuration I...
  10. Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build: How to: Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build [img] Information Microsoft has a clear policy to release ISO images for Windows 10 Insiders only when a build will be released to Slow Ring. Quite a many of us keen Fast Ring Windows Insiders create an ISO...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows insider zip lumia