Windows 10: can i install windows 11?

Discus and support can i install windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an intel core i5 7th gen 1 gen apart from the minimum and i have more that enough resources that qualifies to run windows 11 except the cpu so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zunayed Eshan1, Feb 29, 2024.

1. can i install windows 11?

I have an intel core i5 7th gen 1 gen apart from the minimum and i have more that enough resources that qualifies to run windows 11 except the cpu so can i run it? will i face any errors

:)

Zunayed Eshan1, Feb 29, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 29, 2024
  4. can i install windows 11?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

can i install windows 11?

1. can i install windows 11? - Similar Threads - install

2. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882
  3. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882
  4. I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...: I recently installed on my ACEMagic Mini PC the windows 11 version 23H2 now every time I go onto the Internet my screen will go on and off into a blank screen and It happens on every website?...
  5. I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...

I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...: I recently installed on my ACEMagic Mini PC the windows 11 version 23H2 now every time I go onto the Internet my screen will go on and off into a blank screen and It happens on every website?...
  6. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...
  7. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...
  8. I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...: running win10 64 bit vs win10 32 bit and how much ram is required for it or be able to run without lag? submitted by /u/savant78 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1caj1w1/i_recently_installed_windows_10_64_bitandi_have/
  9. Windows 11 does not recognize my extra monitors since it was installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 does not recognize my extra monitors since it was installed: Windows 11 does not recognize my extra monitors since it was installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-extra-monitors/90e79894-fb95-4bb0-beb2-92ca9dbd9611
  10. Windows 11 does not recognize my extra monitors since it was installed

Windows 11 does not recognize my extra monitors since it was installed: Windows 11 does not recognize my extra monitors since it was installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-extra-monitors/90e79894-fb95-4bb0-beb2-92ca9dbd9611