Windows 10: Can I make my Screen stay at one size

Discus and support Can I make my Screen stay at one size in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Like most PC's and Tablets used with a detachable keyboard, the touch pad be sensitive with accidental swipes on touch pad. My Viglen tablet when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tensone, Jan 21, 2018.

1. tensone Win User

Can I make my Screen stay at one size

Like most PC's and Tablets used with a detachable keyboard, the touch pad be sensitive with accidental swipes on touch pad.

My Viglen tablet when used with its detachable keyboard keeps resizing the screen down to smaller size or moves the cursor while typing to another place with the accidental swipes on the pad.

The mouse menu has no settings to adjust its sensitivity for the pad. Sometimes the same applies to my Dell laptop.

Is there a way to disable the resizing via the touch pad swiping, and only allow resize adjustment in the browser or window settings.

:)

tensone, Jan 21, 2018
  2. commonone Win User

How to set screen to stay at one size - not shrinking

Thanks

Always had this problem from new.

No changes made.

Synaptics Touchpad is not on the Tablet.

For the screen/touchpad its a Goodixtouch Driver, showing 'Pen and Touch' where I can only adjust the speed of the cursor, right clicking and tapping speeds etc. Nothing for the sensitivity of the pad.

Which is why I'm asking can the screen size etc be made permanent otherwise adjusted by the browser

settings or Windows setting.

commonone, Jan 21, 2018
  3. commonone Win User
    How to set screen to stay at one size - not shrinking

I have a Viglen 10.1 Tablet with Windows 10, Defender and Malwarebytes.

I use the Tablet with a detachable keyboard and when using to type etc.

The screen will reduce/shrink in size (like clicking on the double page to right top corner of page) from moving the cursor around on the touch pad.

In addition while typing such as this post, if the touch pad is accidentally swiped by my palm etc, the cursor moves to another place and continues typing from that point. Unless I constantly monitor the screen, which is a pain which I find is increasing
    with the use of these new touch pads compared to the old mouse moving the cursor.

I have checked for any settings on the tablet to change parameters to help cure this, but there is none.

So my question, can the registry be modified to prevent the touch pad making any screen/page size change, only allowing my Google or Windows settings to make changes much the same as a iPad.

thanks

commonone, Jan 21, 2018
Thema:

Can I make my Screen stay at one size

1. Can I make my Screen stay at one size - Similar Threads - Screen stay size

2. How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?: I have a lot of problems with the font size in the menus of adobe, chrome and other programs were is very small. I change in the Accesibility and scale in system but it seems that the letter are still very small...
  3. How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?: I have a lot of problems with the font size in the menus of adobe, chrome and other programs were is very small. I change in the Accesibility and scale in system but it seems that the letter are still very small...
  4. how can I make my icons stay on my external Display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can I make my icons stay on my external Display: so i use a laptop and usually when I'm home i plug it into an external Display and i have some icon on the desktop but when ever it's not plugged into an external Display the icons all move back to the display and i would prefer it if they only showed up on the second display...
  5. Can I make a switch for my touch screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I make a switch for my touch screen?: I have dell Inspiron 5000 touch display and I would like to know if there is any way to add an icon like Bluetooth or wifi that can let me click to switch on or off the touch screen that would reference device manager (Human Interface Devices > HID-compliant touch screen) and...
  6. how do i make my screen back to normal size

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i make my screen back to normal size: how do I make my screen back to normal size on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-screen-back-to-normal-size/a2dc9d47-7a0a-4e3e-8853-f4d7ab5a2792
  7. Can I make my PC screen 1920x1080?

Can I make my PC screen 1920x1080?: Hello! I have had my Windows 10 laptop for some time, and I was wondering if I could make the resolution 1920x1080, when I have it plugged into another screen the option is there, and displays as 1920x1080. But when unplugged form the other monitor, the option is gone. Is...
  8. how can i make my screen brighter

how can i make my screen brighter: make my screen brighter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-my-screen-brighter/ee0f3f87-8194-4b5e-89eb-7b2e8b5e88e4
  9. How can I make the num lock stay on?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make the num lock stay on?: Whenever I boot up the num lock is off. I would like for it to stay on. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance. 11465
  10. Can not change the screen size on my monitor.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not change the screen size on my monitor.: For some reason I can't seem to figure out I can not change the size of the screen on my monitor. I have tried everything in personalization and display settings. Nothing is working. I have looked online and can not find answers there either. If anyone has any advise it would...