Windows 10: can i manually install windows apps store in Windows 10 LTSB?

Discus and support can i manually install windows apps store in Windows 10 LTSB? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i want to upgrade to Windows 10 LTSB edition, but im reading that it does not include the windows app store along with other core apps. i was wondering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xdarkmario, Aug 9, 2017.

1. can i manually install windows apps store in Windows 10 LTSB?

i want to upgrade to Windows 10 LTSB edition, but im reading that it does not include the windows app store along with other core apps. i was wondering if i can manually install the store again to install a little of the apps i actually use?

:)

xdarkmario, Aug 9, 2017

2. Lumia 950 XL and Android apps

At this time, Windows 10 for Mobile will include support for Android apps that have been submitted to the Windows App store. Android developers can make little to no changed to their code to submit the app to the Windows App store. But it has to be in
    the Windows Store.

Nothing has been announced for being able to take Android apps from the Google Play store and manually installing them on your phone.

Christopher Miller, Aug 9, 2017
  3. Tom_g35 Win User
    Store not updated since CU

Hi

Since the CU my Windows Phone 10 (HP Elite X3) hasn't had the store updated (I'm on version 11701.1001.99.0).

The only way I can update my apps is to search the store for the app and then the update for the individual app installs.

Is there a way to manually update the store app?

Thanks

Tom_g35, Aug 9, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

can i manually install windows apps store in Windows 10 LTSB?

No, you can't install Windows Store in LTSB editions.

Kari, Aug 9, 2017
  5. lx07 Win User
    Firstly you can't upgrade from Pro to LTSB. LTSB needs to be clean installed.

While you can add the store to LTSB it would be far easier to remove apps you don't want from standard Pro or Enterprise ISO.

If you want to add the store you need copy these files from a similar version build to "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps".

Code: Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller_* Microsoft.NET.Native.* Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_* Microsoft.VCLibs.* Microsoft.WindowsStore_* Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller*[/quote] and then register them all with Code: Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\all of the above"[/quote] This works for LTSB or any other version you may have accidentally deleted the store from.

While this list includes all dependencies last time I tried it it may change.

If it stops working you'd have to copy any others from Pro/Enterprise ISO. The Add-AppxPackage command will tell you about missing dependencies in this case.

Again, removing apps you don't want is probably easier.

hth

lx07, Aug 9, 2017
  6. and then register them all with Code: Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\all of the above"[/quote] This works for LTSB or any other version you may have accidentally deleted the store from.

While this list includes all dependencies last time I tried it it may change.

If it stops working you'd have to copy any others from Pro/Enterprise ISO. The Add-AppxPackage command will tell you about missing dependencies in this case.

Again, removing apps you don't want is probably easier.

hth[/quote] thanks, its not the modern apps that bother me, im tired of fighting this forced creators every couple of week, microsoft wont leave me alone! i block the update it comes back later, i made all the directories that it writes to read only to everything it ignores it. if i can have a working appstore with LTSB i would be overjoyed.

xdarkmario, Aug 9, 2017
  7. shimshom Win User
    shimshom, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

can i manually install windows apps store in Windows 10 LTSB?

1. can i manually install windows apps store in Windows 10 LTSB? - Similar Threads - manually install apps

2. How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...: I have SSD + HDD in my laptop. I am upgrading my SSD in my laptop. My NVMe SSD is dedicated to Windows 10 installation & usage. It is obvious that a brand new SSD will never have any OS & data on it so I will be installing it from Bootable USB drive which is created using...
  3. How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...: I have SSD + HDD in my laptop. I am upgrading my SSD in my laptop. My NVMe SSD is dedicated to Windows 10 installation & usage. It is obvious that a brand new SSD will never have any OS & data on it so I will be installing it from Bootable USB drive which is created using...
  4. How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB install: We currently have a CL100 brick pc that was purchased for one of our machines. It came with only a 30GB hard drive and 2GB of Ram, but had Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB on it. We are having issues with it that may be a faulty install of Windows, and rather than repair, I am...
  6. Manually installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Manually installing Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rober283829 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kogvwr/manually_installing_windows_10/
  7. Can't download from App Store to Windows 10 LTSB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download from App Store to Windows 10 LTSB: I can't download from App Store to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB since I installed app store. - - - Updated - - - That is LTSC, Sorry! 170101
  8. Install Microsoft Store manually on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install Microsoft Store manually on Windows 10: We have an image without Microsoft Store in it. Some users are requesting to access Microsoft Store, is there a way to manually install Microsoft Store on Windows 10 system?...
  9. How can I do a 'manual' or advanced install of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I do a 'manual' or advanced install of Windows 10?: On my last install, winload.exe and the Windows Boot Manager never worked correctly for me, so I forwent using it entirely and use Grub as I already had it installed for my Linux partition. Since then, I've had to format my drive, and I'm trying to set up a second partition...
  10. How can I install Windows 10 Pro from windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I install Windows 10 Pro from windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB: I have installed windows 10x64 Enterprise 2016 LTSB en_us_sep and now I can't go back to/install windows 8.1 pro or windows 10 home or pro version. Would you pls help to solve the problem. 104605

Users found this page by searching for:

1. manually install windows store

2. manually install windows store apps

3. windows phone install app manually

4. manually install windows store app,
  5. install windows 10 ltsc store app manually,
  6. install windows 10 apps manually,
  7. install store apps manually windows 10,
  8. manually install windows 10 app for user,
  9. installing windows store app windows 10 ltsb,
  10. manually install apps windows 10,
  11. windows 10 enterprise 2016 ltsb intall app manually,