Windows 10: Can I migrate a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account without having an email?

Discus and support Can I migrate a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account without having an email? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so I just bought this account 3 years ago and now that email got hacked and I can't access to that email but I can still play and join Minecraft.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Acccepted, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Acccepted Win User

Can I migrate a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account without having an email?

Hi, so I just bought this account 3 years ago and now that email got hacked and I can't access to that email but I can still play and join Minecraft. The other things is accounts.mojang.com/migrate is currently on hold or something so I can't migrate my account to another email. Please help me, can I migrate a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account without having an email?

:)

Acccepted, Jul 27, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jul 27, 2021
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jul 27, 2021
  4. asinsh Win User

migrating email accounts

I have two email accounts I would like to migrate to a new MS exchange service host. One is a regular email account on my ISP that I access via outlook (IMAP), and the other is an exchange account on a third party host. Both use the same domain.

Once I open new exchange account, is it straightforward to migrate? Do I simply open the outlook client I use to access those accounts and "export" each to a pst (and then import those psts to the new account)? Does exporting work for exchange accounts or is it more complicated than that? Is there a better way to migrate?

And I asked this in another thread (apologies for the duplication), but is microsoft itself a good place to host an exchange account or is there a reason to think that a third party host (e.g. rackspace or godaddy) might provide more dependable or secure service or better customer support?

asinsh, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Can I migrate a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account without having an email? - Similar Threads - migrate Mojang Account

2. How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again?: When I try to migrate my account it says that I need to buy Minecraft but I already bought. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-migrate-my-mojang-account-to-microsoft/2a4090be-a221-409e-b23a-c96bf1fa931d
  3. How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?: I am a new PC user. I just purchased a PC with Windows 10. I created a Microsoft Account to play games on my PC.Prior to owning a PC, I played Minecraft on MacOS. To play Minecraft MacOS I created a Mojang account. The Mojang account I created was using EMAILid1.Now that I...
  4. Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration: Did the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft accounts happen yet? I ask because I have a Mojang account and a Microsoft account and they can't play together so I've been waiting for the migration to happen so I can finally play this game with my friend the way I used to...
  5. migrating email accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    migrating email accounts: I have two email accounts I would like to migrate to a new MS exchange service host. One is a regular email account on my ISP that I access via outlook (IMAP), and the other is an exchange account on a third party host. Both use the same domain. Once I open new exchange...
  6. Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?: Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-link-my-microsoft-account-with-mojang/f6bd22dd-3e25-4a55-91aa-4928d16bc474
  7. Mojang account won't show that I have Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang account won't show that I have Minecraft: I am trying to play mod-pocks with my friends using the Technic Launcher, however when I go to log in with the right information it says that I do not own any copies of the Minecraft game. Any ideas?...
  8. Mojang account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang account migration: Hi, I am having big issues with finding the Minecraft account migration link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mojang-account-migration/13154a03-7a8f-4da5-b5ae-58b3e052dc8b
  9. Is it possible to log a mojang account and a Microsoft account in 2020 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to log a mojang account and a Microsoft account in 2020 ?: Hi! I did not connected my microsoft and mojang before april 20th and i was wondering if it's still possible because i'll not pay another 40 dollars for minecraft. Thank you!...
  10. Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts: I have a number of email accounts that show when you click tools>accounts. How do I get these accounts to show on the email screen when I first open email? I am using Windows 10. Riley Hutcheson Midland, Texas 17814