Windows 10: Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv

Discus and support Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can i pair my logitech 300 speaker with my tv?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ebloom51, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Ebloom51 Win User

Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv

Can i pair my logitech 300 speaker with my tv?

:)

Ebloom51, Dec 6, 2023
  2. MisterEd Win User

Pairing New Bluetooth Speaker BREAKS pairing w/ old BT speaker

Most people assume that
    • You had already read the manual
    • Pairing with Bluetooth is basically the same with most devices
    • A diagnosis of the problem is necessary
    I am glad you posted again because most people out of embarrassment would never had done that. By sharing your experience it will be a valuable lesson for all of us...Then again probably not but we can only hope *Shock

MisterEd, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers

My Windows 10 Bluetooth recognises the speaker but will not pair with it. I have tried updating the Drivers and the speaker is NOT paired with anything else but still no pairing with Windows 10.. The speaker pairs with my IPhone etc ok but not with Windows
    10. Any suggestions

AlanLloyd Jones, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Tobbe Win User

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv :(

Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

1. Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv - Similar Threads - pair logitech300 speaker

2. I can't use my TV's speakers as an output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my TV's speakers as an output: I am on Windows 11 and I use my TV as a 2nd monitor and sometimes I use my TV's speakers as an output when I want to watch YouTube, Netflix, etc. in my bed, but since yesterday it doesn't show up as an output, however my TV is getting detected and works fine as the 2nd...
  3. I can't use my TV's speakers as an output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use my TV's speakers as an output: I am on Windows 11 and I use my TV as a 2nd monitor and sometimes I use my TV's speakers as an output when I want to watch YouTube, Netflix, etc. in my bed, but since yesterday it doesn't show up as an output, however my TV is getting detected and works fine as the 2nd...
  4. Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv

Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv: Can i pair my logitech 300 speaker with my tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-pair-my-logitech300-speaker-with-my-tv/b258c605-de27-4b29-92ed-4012b3c8143c
  5. I want to set my TV's speakers for any app on the TV automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to set my TV's speakers for any app on the TV automatically: I have a monitor and a long HDMI cable connecting my TV to my computer. What I want is a way to automatically use my TV's speakers when I move a YT video or a movie onto the TV without having to manually change my audio output device....
  6. I want to set my TV's speakers for any app on the TV automatically

I want to set my TV's speakers for any app on the TV automatically: I have a monitor and a long HDMI cable connecting my TV to my computer. What I want is a way to automatically use my TV's speakers when I move a YT video or a movie onto the TV without having to manually change my audio output device....
  7. speakers not pairing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speakers not pairing: Is it possible to pair jam speaker to pc. pc says speaker not responding. speaker says paired. I reset speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-not-pairing/900948af-f616-451e-986a-63040cc4bc0c
  8. Pairing with speakers

Pairing with speakers: I have two JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth speakers. They pair perfectly with my phone, and one of them can pair to my PC with the PIN "0000". We have never had to enter a PIN when using them except for now when I tried pairing them with my PC. So, we have never chosen a PIN for...
  9. How can I have audio come from my TV, speakers, and headset?

How can I have audio come from my TV, speakers, and headset?: I can hear audio if I select either as default, but not at the same time. The speakers are connected at the rear. I'd also like to connect my headset to the front....
  10. how do you pair my smart tv to my computer

how do you pair my smart tv to my computer: how do you pair my smart tv to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-you-pair-my-smart-tv-to-my-computer/1f9c94a2-7a50-4e51-95b3-31fd13f962ac