Windows 10: Can i play Xbox one labeled games on windows store without xbox?

Discus and support Can i play Xbox one labeled games on windows store without xbox? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So all awesome games of windows store have xbox one requirement, can i play it without xbox? 53874 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Load, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Load Win User

Can i play Xbox one labeled games on windows store without xbox?

So all awesome games of windows store have xbox one requirement, can i play it without xbox?

:)

2. how to set up xbox play anywhere

Hi,

Xbox Play Anywhere lets you play a game on a Windows 10 computer and an Xbox One console without paying an additional cost. In order for you to play an Xbox Play Anywhere game on both devices, you have to purchase a digital copy of the game labeled as
    "Xbox Play Anywhere" from Windows Store, and then install it on your computer or your Xbox One.

Participating games will be marked on www.xbox.com, in the

Xbox Store
    , and in the
    Windows Store
    with the Xbox Play Anywhere icon. You can also go to this
    link
    to see a full list of participating games and view more information about Xbox Play Anywhere.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to post your questions here anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 19, 2016
  3. Xbox games

Is it possible to play Xbox one games like NBA 2K15 on my pc (with win10) without an Xbox one console? I saw you can get games like jetpack joyride and iOS games like that on pc via the store, but I want to
    know if u can play console game on pc... Any help? (By the way this is on the xbox app)

JamesTarte, Jun 19, 2016
  4. Can i play Xbox one labeled games on windows store without xbox?

Where does it say XBOX ONE is actually required to play the game? I see games with XBOX branding but no mention of actually having to have an XBOX to play them? I own an XBOX ONE, it has its own APP/Game store separate from the Store you see on a PC. If the App or Game installs it should be playable? Try one of the free ones first.

alphanumeric, Jun 19, 2016
Thema:

Can i play Xbox one labeled games on windows store without xbox?

1. Can i play Xbox one labeled games on windows store without xbox? - Similar Threads - play Xbox labeled

2. Xbox One Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Games: Can I play Xbox One games on my PC if I have the disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-games/68c01e10-f4af-4a11-8510-c3f7ca195ec0
  3. Xbox play anywhere games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...
  4. Playing Xbox one online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Xbox one online?: I’ve had an Xbox for a while now. I’ve never had any live or gold membership or whatever they are called. But I am pondering exploring being able to play online. But there are several different things and it’s a tad confusing. I just want to play online should I decide to...
  5. XBOX Games on Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Games on Windows Store: Hi there, I'm currently using Windows 10 and while browsing the Windows Store, I found some PC games with XBOX logo at the top while the games are showing that it will work on PC. So, can someone tell me whether such games will work on my PC? *Rolleyes 17558
  6. Can I play XBOX games for pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play XBOX games for pc games: I have Computer with this specs : Procesor: Core 2 Duo 2.80 E7400 RAM: 4GB Graphics: Intel HD graphics 4500m When I now download FIFA 15 for XBOX360 whether I can play. 10309
  7. New Rewards for Playing Free to Play Games on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    New Rewards for Playing Free to Play Games on Xbox One: FREEdom Rewards is back with special limited-time offers, exclusive prizes, and tried-and-true favorites offering something for everyone to enjoy! Play the games you want and craft your ideal reward in Xbox Live Rewards Credits that can be used to buy movies, games, shows and...
  8. Get Rewarded for Playing Free to Play Games on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Get Rewarded for Playing Free to Play Games on Xbox One: [img] Free to Play games give you robust, innovative game experiences you crave with the freedom to spend as you want. Now, Xbox Live Rewards members can get in on the fun and personalize their earning potential with limited-time rewards, monthly missions, or both with...
  9. How to Play Xbox One Games in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Play Xbox One Games in Windows 10?: Can i play Xbox One Games in Windows 10 without Console? 8783
  10. Play Three Generations of Games - Better - on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Play Three Generations of Games - Better - on Xbox One: Starting tomorrow, for the first time, you’ll be able to play three generations of games on one console – a curated list of Original Xbox classics like Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and more will be available across the entire...