Windows 10: Can I print or save connection settings?

Discus and support Can I print or save connection settings? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer lost all its connections. I need help to restore. 66427 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fergus, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Fergus Win User

Can I print or save connection settings?

My computer lost all its connections. I need help to restore.

:)

Fergus, Oct 9, 2016

2. Unable to print scanned documents

I started a question before but some how got locked out so starting over

I have windows 10 on my HP desk top connected by wire to a HP Office Jet 6500e709.

I have downloaded the latest drive rand run diagnostics. Test Print shows that printer is not connected to computer. However it is recognized on the computer and I can print certain things

I can print photos. From documents I can print items that I typed myself and saved but I can't print documents that I scanned in and saved.

I can't print emails . When an item won't print I get a message "save as"

Original title: Printing with Windows 10

KeithBroadbent, Oct 9, 2016
  3. USB Composite Device is older...error message only to print certain things

Can you connect it to a different port or save the document as a PDF then try printing it?

Andre Da Costa, Oct 9, 2016
  4. Can I print or save connection settings?

Start/Connect to/Show all connections

Up will come: "Network Connections"
    in left panel choose: "create a new connection"

Up will come: "Welcome to the New Connections Wizard"
    THEN choose Either of two options

1) connect to the internet
    Then choose from a list of internet service providers
    like msn
    or "refer to more internet service providers"
    From there you can choose one if you want to buy their
    services

2) Set Up my Connection Manually
    Then connect using broadband connection
    Then type in the name of your ISP and it will give you
    name for your connection....

I could not take the next steps as they would mess up
    my own connection....but at least I have got you this far
    Sweetie. Option # 2 might be the better of the two...
    If you can not do it manually then yuo might have to
    choose option # 1

waltercarroll, Oct 9, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    If doing it manually you may need to contact your ISP for the settings they want you to use.

Berton, Oct 9, 2016
  6. cottonball, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can I print or save connection settings?

1. Can I print or save connection settings? - Similar Threads - print save connection

2. Why can't I print? I can only save things as a pdf. There is no print option.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I print? I can only save things as a pdf. There is no print option.: I have a Brother HL-L2370DW printer and when ever I try to print anything I am not given the option to print. I am only given the option to save as a PDF. And when I do that I can't print the PDF that I downloaded. The printer works for other people in my house but not me. I...
  3. Why can't I print? I can only save things as a pdf. There is no print option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I print? I can only save things as a pdf. There is no print option.: I have a Brother HL-L2370DW printer and when ever I try to print anything I am not given the option to print. I am only given the option to save as a PDF. And when I do that I can't print the PDF that I downloaded. The printer works for other people in my house but not me. I...
  4. Why can't I print? I can only save things as a pdf. There is no print option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printing a saved Print Screen item

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing a saved Print Screen item: Hello. Have used Print Screen forever. Love it. However, last two days now, when I select a PrintScreen document saved usually to my desktop, there is a white blank area regardless if I select Potrait or Landscape. I have checked all the settings and nothing seems to fix...
  6. How can I set up printing at intervals?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I set up printing at intervals?: How can I set up printing at intervals? I am printing membership cards 2"x3" - 7mil that are mounted to paper that acts as in insert 9"x3.75" So the paper and card are printed already and all the printer is doing is addressing the paper for the windowed envelope and...
  7. How can I print the password list saved on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I print the password list saved on my computer?: How can I print the password list saved on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-the-password-list-saved-on-my/d9fdef15-f4ca-4f9b-94bd-999df725c31b
  8. To Do - can print settings be changed?

To Do - can print settings be changed?: If I print a list, it is double spaced unlike Wunderlist, which printed single space. Are there any options to print single spaced? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-do-can-print-settings-be-changed/2ab1ed84-5dee-4da9-9de2-66ff72aaef08
  9. how can i save settings for paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i save settings for paint: it is so tiring opening every photo and having to change again colors and type and colors 1 and 2 don't know what the useful of them anyway how can we depend on that app it lacks many many features...
  10. Print save

Print save: How do I do a screen save? There is a screen print tab on my laptop but no screen save tab. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-save/50ff135f-d800-42cd-977d-d03a51a2bd4e