Windows 10: Can I recover a permanently deleted folder?

Discus and support Can I recover a permanently deleted folder? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am new to the forums and I do not know where to post this. About an hour ago I was clearing my documents out, and I deleted a folder by accident... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sarahx, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Sarahx Win User

Can I recover a permanently deleted folder?

Hi, I am new to the forums and I do not know where to post this.

About an hour ago I was clearing my documents out, and I deleted a folder by accident that contained a lot of important files. I had downloaded a couple of 'recovery' programs to see if they could be any help. One of the programs I downloaded was 'Wondershare Recover it'. Once the program finished its search, I could see all of my deleted files. When I clicked the recovery button, it said I had to purchase a package. I checked the responses to the program online but they were all negative.

Does anyone know any ways I can recover my files, or any safe and reliable program that can help me?

:)

Sarahx, Jul 20, 2018

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Can I recover a permanently deleted folder? :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Can I recover a permanently deleted folder? :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Oct 16, 2018
  3. AjaySoodDelhi, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Can I recover a permanently deleted folder?

Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Thank you for the suggestion. The only message I find at the bottom of the message list in the deleted items folder is "To find older messages, use Search". My search did not work.

Thanks.

ChandrasekarapuramRSubramaniam, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Can I recover a permanently deleted folder?

1. Can I recover a permanently deleted folder? - Similar Threads - recover permanently deleted

2. deleted a huge folder permanently , is there any to recover it ;

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleted a huge folder permanently , is there any to recover it ;: So like the title says, I deleted a HUGE folder, 128 gigabytes by ACCIDENT, and it erased everything on my computer and now I can’t get it back. Basically what happened was, I was backing up my phone to my computer and I wanted to back into my D: drive but I accidentally...
  3. deleted a huge folder permanently , is there any to recover it ;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted a huge folder permanently , is there any to recover it ;: So like the title says, I deleted a HUGE folder, 128 gigabytes by ACCIDENT, and it erased everything on my computer and now I can’t get it back. Basically what happened was, I was backing up my phone to my computer and I wanted to back into my D: drive but I accidentally...
  4. deleted a huge folder permanently , is there any to recover it ;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I recover permanently deleted directory in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I recover permanently deleted directory in Windows 11?: I have deleted inadvertently, a folder which has some important information. I need to recover it. Since the size of directory was larger than allowed by Recycle Bin, it got deleted permanently. Help at the earliest will be highly appreciated....
  6. Can I recover permanently deleted directory in Windows 11?

Can I recover permanently deleted directory in Windows 11?: I have deleted inadvertently, a folder which has some important information. I need to recover it. Since the size of directory was larger than allowed by Recycle Bin, it got deleted permanently. Help at the earliest will be highly appreciated....
  7. Can permanently & overwritten folders & files be recovered?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can permanently & overwritten folders & files be recovered?: I was prompted that my internal drive is running out of storage so while trying to "move the folders & files" I accidentally "permanently deleted it" and it has been over written. Is there any way to recover it?...
  8. Can permanently & overwritten folders & files be recovered?

Can permanently & overwritten folders & files be recovered?: I was prompted that my internal drive is running out of storage so while trying to "move the folders & files" I accidentally "permanently deleted it" and it has been over written. Is there any way to recover it?...
  9. Can permanently & overwritten folders & files be recovered?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I permanently deleted the Temp folder. Is there a way to recover?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I permanently deleted the Temp folder. Is there a way to recover?: Okay so um... I was trying to find ways on how to remove Virus/Malware on my computer and it just leads me to permanently deleting my temp folder, not the temporary files, I meant the actual temp folder. I feel pretty stupid and I'm actually scared right now because I think...