Windows 10: Can I set up an child account without an Microsoft account?

Discus and support Can I set up an child account without an Microsoft account? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; It might be worth checking out these 3rd party programs or keeping them on your radar. The best free parental control software 2017 The best free... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Hoggorm, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Hoggorm Win User

Can I set up an child account without an Microsoft account?

Thank you. I do have a fairly ok Parental Control software included in my anti-virus Kaspersky. Never tested it though...

Hoggorm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can I set up an child account without an Microsoft account?

1. Can I set up an child account without an Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - set child account

2. Child account without link to family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account without link to family account: My child's microsoft account has been "orphaned" - there is no link to a family. Because of this, she cannot change settings to her account. In the forum, it is advised to unlink from her existing family administrator and then add her to my family. This is not possible, as we...
  3. Child account without link to family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account without link to family account: My child's microsoft account has been "orphaned" - there is no link to a family. Because of this, she cannot change settings to her account. In the forum, it is advised to unlink from her existing family administrator and then add her to my family. This is not possible, as we...
  4. Child account without link to family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Account set up with child’s age. How to change?

Microsoft Account set up with child’s age. How to change?: I set up a Microsoft account in my name and purchased Minecraft for my son. I used his age on the Microsoft account in error and now can’t change it as it thinks I’m not an adult. How on earth do I get it changed to the correct age?If I delete the account then he can’t access...
  6. Set up new laptop without Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Set up new laptop without Microsoft Account: I have just purchased a new laptop pre-loaded with Win 10 Home. Is it possible to set it up without being forced to use a Microsoft Account. I am a single user of the laptop and would prefer to have a local Windows account. It never leaves home so is quite low risk, so I...
  7. Can I install Windows10 with a Microsoft account but without settings?

Can I install Windows10 with a Microsoft account but without settings?: I wanted to know if it was possible to install Windows without a personalized background and settings. Kann ich Windows10 mit Microsoft Konto, aber ohne Einstellungen installieren?
  8. How to set up a child account

How to set up a child account: I'm having trouble setting up a child account on a Windows 10 machine. I'm prompted to add a child, but the system won't accept the account because the email account isn't a Microsoft account, and I don't plan to give him a Microsoft account. So if I select instead the...
  9. Setting up Child accounts on a Laptop

Setting up Child accounts on a Laptop: How can I share Apps and software on my children's login on our family laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-child-accounts-on-a-laptop/39cb219c-3b9e-4843-acf6-885725d87f58
  10. Setting up 'Childs' accounts without using emails?

Setting up 'Childs' accounts without using emails?: I am setting up a laptop with Windows 10 Pro for use by my 4 & 6-year-old niece and nephew. I will have a local admin account - it will not be associated with any kind of 'Microsoft' account/email. I want each of them to have their own logins. I have read GREAT things...