Windows 10: Can i stop 'Fall' Update

Discus and support Can i stop 'Fall' Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows updated when i woke this morning to the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. and i found my Graphics card AMD Radeon 3400 series is no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gbu, Nov 23, 2017.

1. GBU
    gbu Win User

Can i stop 'Fall' Update

Windows updated when i woke this morning to the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. and i found my Graphics card AMD Radeon 3400 series is no longer supported.

Ive read the various threads on this issue and seen a lot of people have this problem also and i had to roll back to the previous version of 10.

Everything is fine for now but i can see that my PC wants to restart to install it again.

Can i stop this from happening now and for the future until i sort out my Graphics card issues or just buy a new card which a lot are suggesting?

:)

2. Fall Creators Update won't stop

I have an ASUS M52BC that is NOT compatible with fall creators update how can I permanently block fall creators update? ASUS support has informed me they have no intention or plans to troubleshoot the issue as it is a Microsoft issue. I really am not interested
    in this intercompany pissing contest, I just want the fall creators update to stop downloading, stop trying to install and stop giving me notifications.

SteveLennard, Nov 23, 2017
  3. Miss Pita Win User
    How can we STOP the Fall Creator Update? It is failing and causing my PC to be unusable.

I totally agree. Now, my PC isn't messed up, but it does try to install the fall update at least twice a day. I let it run through several times, and it
    always failed. Every time it now starts, I stop it & then uninstall the 'windows assistant'. What a pain! Since it can't install, why does it keep trying? My windows version is 1511. I even reset this PC in hopes it would go back to
    Win 7, but it re-installed Win 10. Argh!

Why isn't there a way to prevent it from trying to install??

Miss Pita, Nov 23, 2017
  4. Can i stop 'Fall' Update

Hi,
    You're on pro so you can delay it for up to 365 days
    Pause will only do 30 days.
    Update/ advanced options you should see the setting there when you scroll down a bit.
    The top delay is the one just scroll the time all the way down 365 is the max.

ThrashZone, Nov 23, 2017
  5. GBU
    gbu Win User
    Oh thats great thanks, will give me time to either get a new card or maybe this issue will be resolved somehow.

6. Hi,
    Yep it should *Smile
    Here's the setting for 1703 also switch to current branch for business too *Wink

Can i stop 'Fall' Update [​IMG]

ThrashZone, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can i stop 'Fall' Update

1. Can i stop 'Fall' Update - Similar Threads - stop 'Fall' Update

2. how we can stop water fall sound from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how we can stop water fall sound from laptop: gregredr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-we-can-stop-water-fall-sound-from-laptop/c723b93a-b48f-4c23-a61d-dfb11ee5ec71
  3. how we can stop water fall sound from laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how we can stop water fall sound from laptop: gregredr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-we-can-stop-water-fall-sound-from-laptop/c723b93a-b48f-4c23-a61d-dfb11ee5ec71
  4. The Fall cumulative update has stopped working what should I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Fall cumulative update has stopped working what should I do?: To whom it may concern: I had a Cumulative Update reminder this morning and I started it. But it has been over 2 hours and nothing seems to have happened. The computer shows the lock screen but it won’t open? What is wrong?...
  5. fall 2019 update

fall 2019 update: fall 2019 update loads but does not update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fall-2019-update/9add115f-3ba2-422b-9d67-38f0e0b4eb51
  6. Creators Fall Update - How Do I Stop It ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creators Fall Update - How Do I Stop It ?: Please, how do I stop this MADNESS ? A couple of months ago the Fall update went on. All sorts didn't work, and it caused me loads of agro, so I rolled back to previous version. On Friday, MS kindly turned on my machine (how the hell do they have the right to do that...
  7. fall update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    fall update: I still didn't get the fall update has anybody else have the same problem thank you 30237
  8. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  9. fall creator update

fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  10. Fall Update

Fall Update: Hi guys. My desktop will not accept the Fall update. The automatic assistant keeps trying and falling over and I have made an ISO on my spare usb drive. No matter what I do it restarts and black screens with no cursor. I have followed so many workarounds and it always ends up...