Windows 10: Can I upgrade HP Stream 7 tablet to W10?

Discus and support Can I upgrade HP Stream 7 tablet to W10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a HP Stream 7 tablet running W8.1 with 32gb on board plus additional 32gb microSD also. The get Windows 10 thing in the system tray says ready... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by acpcola, May 14, 2016.

1. acpcola Win User

Can I upgrade HP Stream 7 tablet to W10?

I have a HP Stream 7 tablet running W8.1 with 32gb on board plus additional 32gb microSD also. The get Windows 10 thing in the system tray says ready to upgrade. But wondering if this device has sufficient storage for this large update.

Has anyone had success with updating this tablet? I sure don't want to brick this device. Any help appreciated.

:)

acpcola, May 14, 2016

2. Can I upgrade HP Stream 7 tablet to Windows 10?

I was thinking the issues were with the 16 gb device. I don't have the Stream but I have an Asus tablet with 32 gb drive. How much free disk space do you have?

Resourceful, May 14, 2016
  3. ACPcola Win User
    Can I upgrade HP Stream 7 tablet to Windows 10?

I have a HP Stream 7 tablet running Win 8.1 with Bing. 32gb storage with an additional 32 SD card installed The get Windows 10 app in the system tray says it's ready to go. But I've heard stories that the upgrade only gets so far, then hangs and says
    "something went wrong."

I really don't want to brick this device by upgrading, but would like to have W10 on it. Anyone have any success with this and can offer help would be appreciated.

ACPcola, May 14, 2016
Thema:

Can I upgrade HP Stream 7 tablet to W10?

1. Can I upgrade HP Stream 7 tablet to W10? - Similar Threads - upgrade Stream tablet

2. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  3. Recovery key for stream 7 tablet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recovery key for stream 7 tablet: hello, i resently got a stream 7 tablet from a family member and they do not know their passwordz either. So i tried to factory reset my tablet and each time i am brought to a blue screen asking for a "recovery key" to reset. I have the recovery ID and drive label. How or...
  4. hp stream

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp stream: how do I connect a hdmi dvd/cd player, I have plugged in with hdmi cable, downloaded the free trial dvd app played a dvd but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream/29b2237d-c3fc-4f97-9784-a9bf77dfda0a
  5. Hp Stream

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp Stream: I recently bought a HP Stream laptop, It has Microsoft edge as the web browser but I been trying to set the browser as Google but it wont download and keeps taking me to Bing. Also when i try to open certain pages my internet cuts off....
  6. Can only connect one Bluetooth device at a time to HP Stream 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can only connect one Bluetooth device at a time to HP Stream 7: I picked up an HP Stream 7 tablet on eBay. Upgraded to Windows 10 and all latest drivers. All seems to be working properly. I am trying to connect a Dictopro D100 Bluetooth keyboard and a "Quiet Wireless Bluetooth Mouse" (off-brand, search it on Amazon to see the one) to it....
  7. hp stream

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hp stream: I bought a hp stream and reset it because I thought it would give me hard drive space ,well its asking me for a product key. its telling me that my license will expire jan 4 2019 go to settings . I went to settings it says my pc is activated usin organization activation...
  8. HP Stream & Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Stream & Win10: The 32Gb memory on the HP Stream is not big enough to accommodate all the Win10 updates. How can I reduce the size of Win10 to say 20Gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/hp-stream-win10/4554dcb0-32e9-4e21-ab69-751256e0ece6
  9. Text size issues and blurry text issues on my tablet - HP Stream 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Text size issues and blurry text issues on my tablet - HP Stream 7: I have updated my Stream 7 to Windows 10 - I am happy with how it performs, happy with it in general (although there are some things I preferred in Windows 8.1) One thing I am not happy with is the text size issues in Modern/"Metro" apps, and also blurry text in some...
  10. Windows 10 installation on HP Stream 7 Tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation on HP Stream 7 Tablet: Hi everyone! This is what I got: I am trying to upgrade my Stream 7 Tablet from Win8.1 - Win10 The tablet has been reset to factory settings & my Microsoft account is synced with the device. What are the ways I can download/install it. like step by step please....