Windows 10: can I use FlashPeak internet browser with Windows 10

Discus and support can I use FlashPeak internet browser with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can I use FlashPeak internet browser with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArthurAbott, Jul 4, 2018.

1. can I use FlashPeak internet browser with Windows 10

can I use FlashPeak internet browser with Windows 10

:)

ArthurAbott, Jul 4, 2018

2. can I use FlashPeak internet browser with Windows 10

ArthurAbott, Jan 29, 2020
  3. can I use FlashPeak internet browser with Windows 10

I'm using FlashPeak's SlimBrowser typing this in Win10. Been using it as a dedicated browser for the forums and it works fine. Used it in Win7 and later on Win10.

Bruce Hagen, Jan 29, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

can I use FlashPeak internet browser with Windows 10 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

1. can I use FlashPeak internet browser with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - FlashPeak internet browser

2. I can connect to the internet and my browser works perfectly but I can’t use programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can connect to the internet and my browser works perfectly but I can’t use programs: I am able to use my internet browser however stuff like steam epic games and other programs say needs to be online to work/update please confirm network then try again I have tried all the steps on another post like this but it isn’t working...
  3. I can connect to the internet and my browser works perfectly but I can’t use programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can connect to the internet and my browser works perfectly but I can’t use programs: I am able to use my internet browser however stuff like steam epic games and other programs say needs to be online to work/update please confirm network then try again I have tried all the steps on another post like this but it isn’t working...
  4. Windows 11 is saying No internet, secured but I can use web browsers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is saying No internet, secured but I can use web browsers.: I have recently moved in to a new house and for some reason I cannot connect to the internet properly. I have tried EVERYTHING I have found on the internet but nothing seems to work. I can't use apps like Spotify or EA because they all say that I am offline but I can search...
  5. Windows 11 is saying No internet, secured but I can use web browsers.

Windows 11 is saying No internet, secured but I can use web browsers.: I have recently moved in to a new house and for some reason I cannot connect to the internet properly. I have tried EVERYTHING I have found on the internet but nothing seems to work. I can't use apps like Spotify or EA because they all say that I am offline but I can search...
  6. I can only use Brave browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can only use Brave browser: Hi.So I have Firefox, Vivaldi, Edge, Chrome and Brave installed on my PC, however only brave works.When I use any of the other browsers it says ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED on most pages but not all.I've tried everything, changing DNS, turning antivirus off, turning firewall off,...
  7. I can only use Brave browser

I can only use Brave browser: Hi.So I have Firefox, Vivaldi, Edge, Chrome and Brave installed on my PC, however only brave works.When I use any of the other browsers it says ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED on most pages but not all.I've tried everything, changing DNS, turning antivirus off, turning firewall off,...
  8. I can only use Brave browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. can i use chrome as my browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i use chrome as my browser: are you still able to use Chrome browser with new download of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-chrome-as-my-browser/927317ac-a88b-4283-8aa8-e0d20873e5f8
  10. Windows 10 Freezing on Using Internet on Any Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Freezing on Using Internet on Any Browser: Just updated to Windows 10 on a brand new hard drive because the old one with Windows 7 was going bad. It was compatible and everything was fine. This has been absolute hell for my business when I get on the internet on any browser the computer locks up, first the screen then...