Windows 10: Can I use my old Windows 10 Home product key to downgrade from Windows 10 Education

Discus and support Can I use my old Windows 10 Home product key to downgrade from Windows 10 Education in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I keep my current product key before I upgrade to Windows 10 Education can I just change it back if I need to?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by damonridesbikes, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Can I use my old Windows 10 Home product key to downgrade from Windows 10 Education

If I keep my current product key before I upgrade to Windows 10 Education can I just change it back if I need to?

:)

damonridesbikes, Aug 10, 2018

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 10, 2018
  3. windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Can I use my old Windows 10 Home product key to downgrade from Windows 10 Education

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Can I use my old Windows 10 Home product key to downgrade from Windows 10 Education

1. Can I use my old Windows 10 Home product key to downgrade from Windows 10 Education - Similar Threads - old Home product

2. Can I use my Windows 11 Home key to downgrade to Windows 10 Home ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use my Windows 11 Home key to downgrade to Windows 10 Home ?: Can I use my Windows 11 Home key to downgrade to Windows 10 Home ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-windows-11-home-key-to-downgrade-to/54154bda-6392-44f7-a60d-970a0a2a7e9e
  3. Can I use my Windows 11 Home key to downgrade to Windows 10 Home ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use my Windows 11 Home key to downgrade to Windows 10 Home ?: Can I use my Windows 11 Home key to downgrade to Windows 10 Home ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-windows-11-home-key-to-downgrade-to/54154bda-6392-44f7-a60d-970a0a2a7e9e
  4. Can I use my Windows 11 Home key to downgrade to Windows 10 Home ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I use a Windows 10 education product key on Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use a Windows 10 education product key on Windows 10 home: I installed Windows 10 Home but I input product keys for Windows 10 Education. Does it create any problem? Actually, I am facing laptop auto sleep issue with my Windows. Is it a related problem?...
  6. Windows 10 Education downgrade to Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Education downgrade to Windows 10 Home: Dear support, I am working on a PC with Windows 10 Education got from our son after he graduated. As I am not able to activate the Win 10, I purchased from microsooft.com a Win 10 Home activation code. I have no DVD or USB with a clean Win 10 Home ! Entering this code...
  7. Can I downgrade to windows 7 using my windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I downgrade to windows 7 using my windows 10 product key: I really dislike windows 10 and i was wondering if i could go to the download windows 7 disc image website and put my windows 10 product key to download windows 7....
  8. Downgrade Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home

Downgrade Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home: I wanna move the Product Key for Window 10 Education to a touchscreen laptop of mine & downgrade the non-touchscreen laptop back to Windows 10 Home. The non-touchscreen laptop was upgraded from Windows 8. I followed the directions here...
  9. Downgrade to Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Education

Downgrade to Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Education: I just bought a used laptop via eBay. It came with Windows 10 Education. I want to do a clean install but I can't activate without a "education" email. Can I install Windows 10 Home without purchasing a new Windows key? I hope so or I'll have to install Linux. It's not...
  10. Downgrading windows 10 from Education back to Home?

Downgrading windows 10 from Education back to Home?: Hello, I have been running windows education for 6 months now. Originally I had Win 10 RTM OEM:DM installed on my laptop. I still have the original OEM key safely stored, which was retrieved from my laptop upon purchasing. I have tried everything from uninstalling the...