Windows 10: Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ??

Discus and support Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ?? THANKS FOR THE ANSWER.. 74169 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jasondee1992, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ??

Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ??

THANKS FOR THE ANSWER..

:)

jasondee1992, Jan 5, 2017

2. Windows 10 serial key

I have a question. I planning to reformat my windows. I have windows 8 serial number. But i already upgrade it to windows 10.

And now i want to install ISO Windows 10 from microsoft.com

My question, can i use my serial key windows 8 to activated my windows 10? Or i must install ISO windows 8 first then put my serial key and then upgrade manually from windows 8 to windows 10?

Thanks

Calvin Antoni, Jan 5, 2017
  3. sanlin Win User
    How to recover lost serial key

I have lost my serial key of Windows 8 recently while installing OpenSource OS (Accidently it formatted complete disk).

is there any way to get it from MS again? Now I have using Windows 10 without product key.

P.S:

My outlook account has been coupled with Windows 8's user account.

I didn't purchase serial key my friend has been given as a gift.

sanlin, Jan 5, 2017
  4. AddRAM Win User

Have you already installed W10 ?

AddRAM, Jan 5, 2017
  5. Phone Man Win User
    Near the end of the free upgrade offer, you could clean install W10 and use a W7 or W8 key to get the free upgrade but don't know anymore.

Phone Man, Jan 5, 2017
  6. AddRAM Win User
  7. what do you mean sir ? i can't use or upgrade my windows 8 with product key into windows 10 ? and also when i try to install new windows 10 and use my windows 8 product key it doesn't work ???

8. AddRAM Win User

There`s only one way to find out *Smile

AddRAM, Jan 5, 2017
  9. How is it sir ??

10. AddRAM Win User
    Windows 10 ?

It`s fine, alot different then 7, but fine.

And what`s up with this sir talk *Roflmao2

AddRAM, Jan 5, 2017
  11. Last question sir AddRAM
    about My windows 8 product key is it have a expiration date ???

12. AddRAM Win User

No, no key has an expiration date.

AddRAM, Jan 5, 2017
  13. another question sir AddRAM
    About my windows 8.1 product key is it having a expiration date ??

14. sorry sir for many question.
    my question is if my windows 8 product key is for Windows Pro. The windows 10 i need to install is Pro also to accept my windows 8 product key is that right ???

Thema:

1. Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ?? - Similar Threads - serial key

2. PRODUCT KEY PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT KEY PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER: PRODUCT KEY SERIAL NUMBER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-product-serial-number/3aca1855-ce5b-4804-84fd-cde286005d68
  3. PRODUCT KEY PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRODUCT KEY PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER: PRODUCT KEY SERIAL NUMBER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-product-serial-number/3aca1855-ce5b-4804-84fd-cde286005d68
  4. How can i find the serial key from an OEM serial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i find the serial key from an OEM serial: I had a slow laptop. I decided to reinstall the windows and format my laptop. The automatic process of windows was stopped unexpectedly and i was forced to install windows via media creation tool and a useb memory . Since i signed in my microsoft account the windows are not...
  5. How can i find the serial key from an OEM serial

How can i find the serial key from an OEM serial: I had a slow laptop. I decided to reinstall the windows and format my laptop. The automatic process of windows was stopped unexpectedly and i was forced to install windows via media creation tool and a useb memory . Since i signed in my microsoft account the windows are not...
  6. How can i find the serial key from an OEM serial

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. One Windows 10 or 11 OS Key Serial Number for Multiple installs on same Partitioned PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    One Windows 10 or 11 OS Key Serial Number for Multiple installs on same Partitioned PC: HelloWe run Automotive dealer level software. Sometime these software are made by the same company and you cannot install them into the same OS. They will corrupt each other. Ford and Mazda are good examples. We are trying to avoid having to use multiple pc's all the time....
  8. One Windows 10 or 11 OS Key Serial Number for Multiple installs on same Partitioned PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Windows 10 or 11 OS Key Serial Number for Multiple installs on same Partitioned PC: HelloWe run Automotive dealer level software. Sometime these software are made by the same company and you cannot install them into the same OS. They will corrupt each other. Ford and Mazda are good examples. We are trying to avoid having to use multiple pc's all the time....
  9. One Windows 10 or 11 OS Key Serial Number for Multiple installs on same Partitioned PC

10. Serial Number " Default string " so we can't activate windows with digitally linked key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serial Number " Default string " so we can't activate windows with digitally linked key: Recently i changed my motherboard to GIGABYTE, the problem is it has the serial number " Default string" So I can't able to reactivate my windows using the digitally linked key. I asked the Gigabyte also but they are saying its normal. I googled it a lot of people said we can...