Windows 10: Can I use Win 8 BizSpark licence key for clean instalation of Win 10

Discus and support Can I use Win 8 BizSpark licence key for clean instalation of Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I create windows 10 instalation USB flash drive by official Microsoft Tool. Can I use Windows 8 BizSpark licence key for clean instalation of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by earclgraycz, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Can I use Win 8 BizSpark licence key for clean instalation of Win 10

I create windows 10 instalation USB flash drive by official Microsoft Tool. Can I use Windows 8 BizSpark licence key for clean instalation of Windows 10 from this USB drive?

:)

earclgraycz, Jul 29, 2015
  2. DL_77 Win User

Which licence am I using?

Basically my asus laptop came with win 8, but gave me problems.

So I erased the recovery partition to clean install with win 7 which is a full retail version that I bought years ago. I had since activated it online.

Fast forward to last year, I upgraded my OS to win 10 via win 7, then did a clean full installation from scratch. During the clean installation, the OS activation did not prompt me as it picked up my product key automatically.

Now the question is: since my os product key can be picked up automatically whenever I do clean installation, does it mean it was taken from my UEFI bios? In this case, the key that Microsoft picked up from my laptop actually belongs to win 8, and not my win
    7?

Because if it took from win 8, it means my win 7 can still be used for another activation of win 10?

This is crucial for me because time is running up to get free windows 10. I should have 2 licences win 8 and win 7, and I want to maximise them for 2 x win 10 licences.

Thanks in advance.

DL_77, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windwos 10 Clean Install Activation

Hi friends,

I have recently upgraded my windows 7 professional licence to windows 10 pro. How ever it seems some what slower and buggy. so i just need to do a clean installation to my computer and i have downed the win 10 ISO.

The question is if i do the clean installation with the ISO how do i do the activation to 10 pro. Because i don't have the Licence key for Win 10 but for win 7?

If i use the Win 7 Key is it get activated or not?

Or else if i use a tool like "Magical jell bean" to grab the key from windows 10 upgrade, is it gonna work when activating the win 10 clean installation?

Please help me on this I really really wanna do a clean installation and the activation asap.

Thanks.

Mithun Fernando

mithunfernando, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Can I use Win 8 BizSpark licence key for clean instalation of Win 10

No, you'll need to upgrade your current 8.1 install first. Once that upgrade is done and Windows 10 is activated, you can then use the USB drive to do clean installs of Windows 10 on that computer going forward.

You need to do an upgrade to 10 first, then activate it.

DeaconFrost, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Can I use Win 8 BizSpark licence key for clean instalation of Win 10

1. Can I use Win 8 BizSpark licence key for clean instalation of Win 10 - Similar Threads - BizSpark licence key

2. Can I install "unsigned" Win 8 driver for monitor on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can I install "unsigned" Win 8 driver for monitor on Win 10?: I have an Asus ProArt PA248Q monitor that is showing as "Generic PnP Monitor" in the Device Manager. I'm trying to update it to the manufacturer drivers but the only one they have is the Win 8 64-bit but whenever I try to update the driver, it tells me it is digitally...
  3. Can I use the actual theme of win 8 on win 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I use the actual theme of win 8 on win 10?: Hi! I much preferred the 8 theme. Multiple reasons: Better picked colors for the desktop background more pleasant looking taskbar with high transparency, which blended in better with the rest of the theme. Win10's is just off-color and smudgy looking. Centered titlebar...
  4. CLEAN INSTALL OF WIN 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CLEAN INSTALL OF WIN 10: Attn: Greg Carmack Greg: I am studying your tutorial on doing a CLEAN INSTALL to try to familiarize my self with the process. Your instructions are quite simple to understand but I am getting confused on the link to the article about File History. This is what I understand...
  5. Clean install win 10

Clean install win 10: Hey, I have a toshiba satellite computer. a week ago the computer got into the automatic repair loop. After trying some methods i understood that my only option is to clean install win 10 again. So, i used Rufus to make a bootable usb and when the installation got atarted i...
  6. clean install win 10

clean install win 10: cannot create a partition or find an existing one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/clean-install-win-10/72c073f8-1a63-4866-b133-7559ced90d03
  7. win 10 clean install. can't use the license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 clean install. can't use the license key: Okay. I just recently build a computer. I want to use win 10 pro as my os then. in windows 10 media creation tool. they don't have windows 10 pro version only home edition. so I download somewhere in internet. I found it. after that. i bought this license key. it...
  8. Clean install of win 10 ?

Clean install of win 10 ?: Hi guys;i could never do a Clean a install of win10 preview on my PC's from a DVD ISO, i get stuck here, see pic; although i can upgrade from win 7 to win 10. the DVD ISO i made was from MS. Image codes: DSC02178 4374
  9. Laptop had Win 8 and upgraded to Win 10. Can I install a clean Win 10?

Laptop had Win 8 and upgraded to Win 10. Can I install a clean Win 10?: As topic says, friends laptop had Win 8 and he updated to Win 10. Now I wonder if he can install a clean Win 10 through USB with his Win 8 serialkey. 40889
  10. Install clean Win 10

Install clean Win 10: Hello I used the media creation tool which I had burned to dvd to install win 10 after uupgradingfrom 8.1. I paid strict attention to any place like adv or apply to delete the partitions but found none. I did tell it to bring "nothing" forward in the process. The pc works...