Windows 10: Can I user the Snip Tool to Snip a Still Frame from a You Tube Video

Discus and support Can I user the Snip Tool to Snip a Still Frame from a You Tube Video in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can I use the Snip Tool to Snip a Still Frame from a You Tube Video? If so how do I do this at full screen without the bottom Task Bar getting in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cyberdesigner, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Can I user the Snip Tool to Snip a Still Frame from a You Tube Video

Can I use the Snip Tool to Snip a Still Frame from a You Tube Video?

If so how do I do this at full screen without the bottom Task Bar getting in the way?

:)

Cyberdesigner, Sep 21, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows Media Player

You can use the built in Snipping Tool to take a screenshot of any part of the video

Click your Start Button, type snip and you will see the snipping tool in the list

Start the snipping tool

In Windows Media Player or the TV & Video application pause the video and take the screenshot, repeat as necessary!

DaveM121, Sep 21, 2015
  3. Printing only highlighted selection Windows10 Edge

I agree that MS should fix this problem. However, until they do, you can use the snipping tool with almost the same ease. The Snipping Tool has a lot of functionality. Once you open it and select New Snip you can frame/select, and then save, send, copy
    (and paste into another application such as Word), or print from it. You need to set it up so you can get to it easily.

• Find the tool under Windows Accessories in Windows 10.
    • Right click on it. The choices are:
      • Pin to Start Menu. NOTE: If you want to, you can pin the tool to the Start Menu But I wouldn't bother because there is a better option under More.
      • More
    • Select More. The choices are:
      • Pin to taskbar
      • Run as Administrator
      • Go to File Location
    • Select Pin to Taskbar. This makes the snipping tool always available in any application.
    • To find even more options and settings for the Tool, select Go to File Location. A listing of all files displays. Snipping Tool is highlighted.
    • Right click on the Snipping Tool file to see the options. You can also find options by
      Right clicking on the Tool Icon after you have pinned it to your tool bar.
    Hope this helps. I used to write user manuals and I have walked through all of the above.

KathyStemp, Sep 21, 2015
  4. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Can I user the Snip Tool to Snip a Still Frame from a You Tube Video

Yes

Can I user the Snip Tool to Snip a Still Frame from a You Tube Video [​IMG]

Why do you need to snip the full screen view? Just snip the regular screen and resize as needed or as acceptable resolution allows.

5. Ztruker Win User
    No need for snip in that environment.

Just press Print Screen then open Paint and paste. Save as .jpg and you're all set.

Ztruker, Sep 21, 2015
  6. Thank You!

That works great.

Cyberdesigner, Sep 21, 2015
  7. Excellent Answer!

Thanks.

Cyberdesigner, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can I user the Snip Tool to Snip a Still Frame from a You Tube Video

1. Can I user the Snip Tool to Snip a Still Frame from a You Tube Video - Similar Threads - user Snip Tool

2. Snipping Tool Video Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Video Recording: Hi I was recording using the snipping tool. For some reason, there is half audio and half no audio in the recording when finished. Can I recover the half part of audio?...
  3. Snipping Tool Video Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool Video Recording: Hi I was recording using the snipping tool. For some reason, there is half audio and half no audio in the recording when finished. Can I recover the half part of audio?...
  4. Snipping tool crashing on snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool crashing on snip: Hi Team, see subject, snipping tol is crashing when creating snips. Sometimes it works when right clicking and making a snip but most of the time it just crashes. HAve tried resetting and also repairing the app.using a Windows 11 Home install on an intel i3 computer.here is...
  5. Snipping tool crashing on snip

Snipping tool crashing on snip: Hi Team, see subject, snipping tol is crashing when creating snips. Sometimes it works when right clicking and making a snip but most of the time it just crashes. HAve tried resetting and also repairing the app.using a Windows 11 Home install on an intel i3 computer.here is...
  6. Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool?: Why is the Snipping Tool still not working? I'll snip something, it shows the snip in the corner, but when I go to open it, it opens into a window with nothing but the Snipping Tool icon. It used to work perfectly, now I frequently find that it doesn't work....
  7. Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool?

Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool?: Why is the Snipping Tool still not working? I'll snip something, it shows the snip in the corner, but when I go to open it, it opens into a window with nothing but the Snipping Tool icon. It used to work perfectly, now I frequently find that it doesn't work....
  8. Snipping Tool Not Sending Snips

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping Tool Not Sending Snips: Hello, Whenever I try to send a snip as either an attachment or in the body of an email, I receive the error "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail...
  9. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....
  10. Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch

Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch: Since users have been asking since 2011, or so, about the inability of Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch to capture single images longer or wider than the viewable area of the screen, are there any plans to add this capability? I use Snagit at the office to supplement the...