Windows 10: Can I work this system 24/7 ?

Discus and support Can I work this system 24/7 ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I am a new member of your forum and i would like to ask you a simple question. Can I leave my pc on 24/7? My hardware consists of an AMD A6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Williams, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Williams Win User

Can I work this system 24/7 ?

Hello. I am a new member of your forum and i would like to ask you a simple question. Can I leave my pc on 24/7? My hardware consists of an AMD A6 6400K underclock at 2.5GHz, a corsair 450w PSU, a hard drive of 1TB western digital green and an ASROCK FM2A58+ BTC motherboard.

I worry about leaving it 24/7 on. so i am asking your opinion for this particular hardware. Is it suitable to stay so long on? Is a new computer system. I bought it few days ago and i am planning to buy a new one after two years. Do you think that may I have a broken motherboard in two years period?

Sorry for my english and your help is much appreciated.

:)

Williams, Apr 2, 2015

2. This is my laptop,windows 7 system Properties can my laptop can be upgradable to windows 10

Windows Edition

Windows 7 Ultimate

Copyright c 2009 Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved

Service Pack 1

System

Manufacturer - Hewlett-Packard Compaq

Rating – Intel[R] Core[TM]2 Dou CPU T6600 @2.20GHz 2.20GHz

Installed memory [RAM] – 3.00GB

System Type – 32-bit Operating System

Pen and Touch – No Pen or Touch Input is available for this Display

Vinayak Vijay, Apr 2, 2015
  3. This is my laptop,windows 7 system Properties can my laptop can be upgradable to windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you need to know the system requirements to install Windows 10 insider preview.

I suggest you to refer the link provided below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-faq-system-requirements-pc

Also refer:

How to: 10 Tips before installing the latest Windows 10 build.

How to: 10 Tips before installing the latest Windows 10

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

There's no real problem leaving it on, although continuous heat may degrade the lifespan of some components it shouldn't be a problem if your cooling solutions are good enough. If it's not going to be working constantly then make sure you have your power options set correctly so the PC will sleep and you'll be good.

Boozad, Apr 2, 2015
  5. Williams Win User
    As I said, is not overclocked, is underclocked at 2.5GHz from 3.9GHz stock. I use aftermarket cooling solution and four extra fans. The only thing it does is to download files 24/7. Max cpu temperature is 28 Celsius.

Thnx for your answer.

Williams, Apr 2, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    You should be fine, I very rarely turned off my previous two rigs and they lasted years.

Boozad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I work this system 24/7 ? - Similar Threads - system

2. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  3. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  4. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  6. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  7. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...
  8. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

"The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...
  9. Why did my windows file system get corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my windows file system get corrupted?: Hi, my windows file system got corrupted when an update happened, and it was filled up. Luckily I have a clone but still if I had not had that I would have lost a lot of files. Is Microsoft planning to fix this....
  10. Why did my windows file system get corrupted?

Why did my windows file system get corrupted?: Hi, my windows file system got corrupted when an update happened, and it was filled up. Luckily I have a clone but still if I had not had that I would have lost a lot of files. Is Microsoft planning to fix this....