Windows 10: Can low battery corrupt reinstall of Windows 10

Discus and support Can low battery corrupt reinstall of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I reinstalled Windows 10 while keeping my files. My battery was extremely low as it was not charging. I reinstalled Windows 3 times as every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rockinrick, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Can low battery corrupt reinstall of Windows 10

Hello,
    I reinstalled Windows 10 while keeping my files. My battery was extremely low as it was not charging. I reinstalled Windows 3 times as every time the installation was corrupted (time was showing in military format, Movies & TV app would not play and control panel was not where it should have been.) I have pulled and reinstalled the battery and it's now charging. Can a low battery corrupt a reinstall of Windows?
    Many thanks,
    Rick

:)

rockinrick, Aug 7, 2017

2. How to enable Power drain notification on Windows 10?

Thank you Likhitha.

My lap make is Samsung model No NP300E5A-A06AE.

I had already tried both of your references, but it couldn't work in my system.

Also, I had kept low battery level as 15%, but while battery nearing 30% itself, system abruptly shutdown.

I had this proplem for since i first installed Windows 10. Due to this improper shutdown system got corrupt, which led to loss of my data's. I had recently reinstalled the Windows 10 last month, but problem still persists.

let this problem be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you

Navaneethan S, Aug 7, 2017
  3. Low battery fails to give warning before putting computer to sleep

When my laptop's battery becomes as low as 10% it has always warned me and given me an opportunity to plug the computer in. But since it updated Windows to Windows 10 Version 1709, the computer goes to sleep without warning even when the battery still is
    13% charged. Power options specify low-battery notification to be On. How can I get a warning and an opportunity to plug in?

DonaldWilder, Aug 7, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Can low battery corrupt reinstall of Windows 10

So long as your PC did not shut down during the installation you should expect normal operation. That's what the regulator circuitry in your PC does. So if it didn't actually interrupt the installation, you should have been fine.

But you should not attempt such a procedure relying on battery power.

Please advise whether the installation was interrupted or not.

dalchina, Aug 7, 2017
  5. Thank you for the reply!
    No, the installation was not interrupted. Battery level was 2% at the time of installation, but was not relying on the battery. The laptop was plugged in. I've never had this problem before. Not sure how to fix the problems I have now.

rockinrick, Aug 7, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Aug 7, 2017
  7. Berton Win User
    I'm working on a Lenovo Notebook showing the same type problem, so far have determined that either the battery is bad or the charging circuitry on the motherboard is bad. The AC power supply is running the computer okay. Since some Lenovos use a different type plug and I don't have a Universal supply that will fit to test with, I ordered a new battery as step 1, if that doesn't cure the problem it may be time to replace the 3+ year old machine.

Berton, Aug 7, 2017
  8. Can low battery corrupt reinstall of Windows 10

No, I already had The Creators update. I'm not sure why the battery wasn't charging, but removing and reinserting it has resolved the charging problem. I guess reinstalling again with a fully charged battery is in order. My rig is a 2 year old HP Pavilion laptop. Hope it works this time.

Thanks to all,
    Rick

rockinrick, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can low battery corrupt reinstall of Windows 10

1. Can low battery corrupt reinstall of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - low battery corrupt

2. Can I customize the warning of low battery ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I customize the warning of low battery ?: My laptops battery life is very low, thats why when I get the low battery sign immediately laptop turns off after that. I want the warning early so that I can plug in the charger immediately. I also have one more question : Is it ok if I keep the laptop plugged in whenever I...
  3. Can I customize the warning of low battery ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I customize the warning of low battery ?: My laptops battery life is very low, thats why when I get the low battery sign immediately laptop turns off after that. I want the warning early so that I can plug in the charger immediately. I also have one more question : Is it ok if I keep the laptop plugged in whenever I...
  4. Can I customize the warning of low battery ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 no low battery notification

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 no low battery notification: I have no low battery warning on my Windows 10 laptop. It just shuts down suddenly. I have tried a method found online for getting a notification but cannot do it because I cannot get to anywhere in the Settings that says "low battery notification". When I search for that...
  6. Windows 10 no low battery notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 no low battery notification: I have no low battery warning on my Windows 10 laptop. It just shuts down suddenly. I have tried a method found online for getting a notification but cannot do it because I cannot get to anywhere in the Settings that says "low battery notification". When I search for that...
  7. Windows 10 no low battery notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. No Low battery notification in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    No Low battery notification in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If Windows 10 laptop shuts down without warning or any Low battery notification, then […] This article No Low battery notification in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. low battery notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    low battery notification: hi, After the 1903 update I do not see the low battery notification, I can not find the option to activate it again, can you tell me where it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-notification/9d17553a-b93e-4bba-836c-fdc1f68560a8
  10. battery low

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery low: I no longer get a on screen message telling me my battery is low at 15% and laptop shall shutdown shortly, cant find how to get this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-low/995134fc-40ca-4647-a4b7-dc7088804764

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i reinstall windows with low battery