Windows 10: Can no longer see clock

Discus and support Can no longer see clock in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My lower right clock display (taskbar?) is now 'dimmed', and can't be read without placing mouse pointer over it, or double-clicking it. Why is that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sully57TD, Jul 11, 2018.

1. sully57TD Win User

Can no longer see clock

My lower right clock display (taskbar?) is now 'dimmed', and can't be read without placing mouse pointer over it, or double-clicking it. Why is that?

:)

sully57TD, Jul 11, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Can no longer see clock

Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Can no longer see clock

1. Can no longer see clock - Similar Threads - longer clock

2. Help: Click clock to view calendar on dual screens no longer working on both screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: Click clock to view calendar on dual screens no longer working on both screens: Hi,My org has moved us onto new PCs which is great, however, there are a few things I'm trying to change as I preferred some of the minor features of the old windows version e.g. start bar on the left instead of being central.However, so far I haven't found a fix for this...
  3. Help: Click clock to view calendar on dual screens no longer working on both screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help: Click clock to view calendar on dual screens no longer working on both screens: Hi,My org has moved us onto new PCs which is great, however, there are a few things I'm trying to change as I preferred some of the minor features of the old windows version e.g. start bar on the left instead of being central.However, so far I haven't found a fix for this...
  4. Why is my Clock app suddenly no longer always showing onscreen notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Clock app suddenly no longer always showing onscreen notifications?: Normally it would pop-up a small box bottom right corner, but lately there is no longer a pop-up, only the darkened indicator which I do not always immediately notice. Could I have set something wrong recently?...
  5. Why is my Clock app suddenly no longer always showing onscreen notifications?

Why is my Clock app suddenly no longer always showing onscreen notifications?: Normally it would pop-up a small box bottom right corner, but lately there is no longer a pop-up, only the darkened indicator which I do not always immediately notice. Could I have set something wrong recently?...
  6. Why is my Clock app suddenly no longer always showing onscreen notifications?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.

The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.: I'll set a timer for how long I want to work on something, then when the timer is done, it doesn't alert me. According to task manager, the "background task host" is suspended by UWP. My laptop is not asleep, I've given the clock app permission to run in the background...
  8. The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.: I'll set a timer for how long I want to work on something, then when the timer is done, it doesn't alert me. According to task manager, the "background task host" is suspended by UWP. My laptop is not asleep, I've given the clock app permission to run in the background...
  9. Windows 10 Clock will no longer keep time after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Clock will no longer keep time after waking from sleep mode: I have a strange issue. I've already replaced the CMOS battery and made sure to update to the latest BIOS on my desktop PC, but the problem doesn't seem to be hardware related since the BIOS keeps time just fine. If I reboot or turn windows on from a shut down then it keeps...
  10. Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock: After updating a few days ago the calendar no longer appears when clicking on the taskbar clock. Nothing happens at all. I tried toggling the clock icon on and off in the taskbar settings, but that didn't work. Any ideas for how to fix it? That calendar popup was very...