Windows 10: can not access settings menu on windows 10

Discus and support can not access settings menu on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since i have downloaded 10 i can not access the settings menu .All that happens when i press settings is a white flash and nothing.Regards 15823 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnboy47, Aug 12, 2015.

1. johnboy47 Win User

can not access settings menu on windows 10

Since i have downloaded 10 i can not access the settings menu .All that happens when i press settings is a white flash and nothing.Regards

:)

johnboy47, Aug 12, 2015

2. Windows 10 Limited network over Ethernet "Unidentified network"

I may be missing something. I am just a home user, and all of a sudden I am receiving "Unidentified Network" "Unlimited", "No Internet Access". It started out as being random, but is now permanent. This is happening on my Gateway
    desktop. Luckily I have a laptop that is able to connect via WIFI, but I need my desktop. I sincerely appreciate any assistance that anyone can give. I just don't understand how you get these drivers when you can't get to the internet. Thank you in advance.

Can Not Access Internet, Aug 12, 2015
  3. I can not access settings on my win 10 which means i can not do updates

Hi Garry,

What error do you get when you try to acess settings?

Go to Search and type Settings and check if you can open it.

Or click on Start menu and then click on Settings.

Or type Windows updates in Search and click on Check for updates.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 12, 2015
  4. GBU
    gbu Win User

Thema:

1. can not access settings menu on windows 10 - Similar Threads - access settings menu

2. Can`t access settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can`t access settings: A month ago I saw that I couldn't access the settings app.And I can`t search for example bluetooth or windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-settings/5024d881-ae21-4285-ae9f-d3ebfd705f5f
  3. Can`t access settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can`t access settings: A month ago I saw that I couldn't access the settings app.And I can`t search for example bluetooth or windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-settings/5024d881-ae21-4285-ae9f-d3ebfd705f5f
  4. Can`t access settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can no access windows 10 privacy settings and confirm account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can no access windows 10 privacy settings and confirm account: When i click location, camera or mic on privacy settings, it shut downs and i cannot change these settings. Also, when i try to confirm my acoount on account i get 0x800713AB problem. Can anyone help me?...
  6. Can not access system settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not access system settings: Every time i click on system setting the wheel comes up and then goes back to the home screen. All my settings on the notification on bottom right are greyed out when I open it. I need to add a blue tooth devise and cant get to settings [ATTACH]...
  7. Can not access windows settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not access windows settings: Hi, I am having a problem to access settings app except from Start>settings. In other words it I try to access "taskbar settings" through right clicking on the taskbar > taskbar settings, CMD window flashes and then nothing happens. also, the same for any trial to access...
  8. I can not access the settings in win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not access the settings in win 10: When I go to the windows icon at the bottom left and click on settings, I get the settings icon on the taskbar but I can not open/maximize it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-access-the-settings-in-win-10/873f3c77-201b-4369-956d-d7044228211f
  9. I cannot access the settings for the Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot access the settings for the Start menu: Hello everyone, This is pretty straightforward: I cannot access the settings for the start menu. When I do a right click on the task bar and then click on "properties", I should have a "Start menu" tab in the window. The problem is : I don't have that tab. Also, I don't...
  10. Accessing Boot menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accessing Boot menu in Windows 10: I have a Gateway/Acer computer and have not found how to access my boot menu in Windows 10. I want to disable Secure Boot and then do a Clean Install of windows 10. Any suggestions are appreciated. *Thumbs 15820