Windows 10: Can not access Store Beta

Discus and support Can not access Store Beta in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on the grey Store icon, all I get is this (see below). If I click on the download arrow nothing happens. Any suggestions please. 4525 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SaggyMaggyPoo, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Can not access Store Beta

When I click on the grey Store icon, all I get is this (see below). If I click on the download arrow nothing happens. Any suggestions please.

:)

SaggyMaggyPoo, Mar 7, 2015
  2. RTBRAVO 22, Mar 7, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Limited network over Ethernet "Unidentified network"

I may be missing something. I am just a home user, and all of a sudden I am receiving "Unidentified Network" "Unlimited", "No Internet Access". It started out as being random, but is now permanent. This is happening on my Gateway
    desktop. Luckily I have a laptop that is able to connect via WIFI, but I need my desktop. I sincerely appreciate any assistance that anyone can give. I just don't understand how you get these drivers when you can't get to the internet. Thank you in advance.

Can Not Access Internet, Mar 7, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Can not access Store Beta

I had that issue the other day and it cleared up eventually for me on it's own.

BunnyJ, Mar 7, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Me too! I'm finding Windows 10's update system even worse than 8's. after a reinstall I didn't get any updates that I got on 9926's first installation, and other things stopped working. Than after reimaging a couple of times(we ARE suppose to test it and put it through the wringer, right?) it stopped booting all together( after 2 clean installs, 7 upgrade installs, about 12 reimaging) I finally broke it and must redownload another copy*cry. Cliff 21 - Windows 10TP 1 *Party

Cliff S, Mar 7, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    My updates are working just fine and Win10 runs perfect for me, at least. The last instillation was an upgrade from Win8.1 and it's all good, no issues and no bugs. But, keep in mind I did the upgrade from the ISO I downloaded.

The issue in question was likely due to issues on MS's side.. not ours. The Beta Store is working fine for me.

BunnyJ, Mar 7, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    I'm using a windows 7 laptop. Each upgrade I tested went well specially the first one, I was even able to keep all my 3rd party programs. In my case though I have to go ASUS and get 8.1 drivers and as I said this is a 7 laptop. The only driver I really need from ASUS though are the intel graphics ATK(for the hotkeys) and OSD, everything else from Microsoft works out of the box. But even on my 8.1 desktop I sometimes have to reset the updaters DLLs to do manual updates because I shut my PC off when not in use. On 10 through windows up I couldn't even update Defender(had to do it from Defenders UI) without getting error code 0x8024402.

Cliff S, Mar 7, 2015
  8. Can not access Store Beta

It's still looking the same today, but I am being offered an update that was released on 18th Feb, so maybe that will do something.

That's part of the 'fun' of testing though - you never quite know what's going to happen. Nice to think it's likely MS that's got the problem, rather than me (for a change *Smile).

I just wish it would sort itself out - I want to have a look at those free Office programs as I don't have Office now.

SaggyMaggyPoo, Mar 8, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    I just tried out the Beta Store again.. and it's working fine for me.

BunnyJ, Mar 8, 2015
  10. adamf Win User
    At the moment this is not working for me. The store beta (the grey one) works but Office Preview will not download - I get error 0xC03F7000. It worked previously and I have re-installed Excel Preview but Word and Powerpoint will not re-install. I've since re-installed 9926, switched from MS account to local and back, run the Windows update troubleshooter etc but no joy.

When the Store beta didn't work I found opening and closing the old green one caused it to start functioning. It could be as BunnyJ said though it just fixed itself and this was just a co-incidence. Worth a try though *Smile

adamf, Mar 8, 2015
  11. Thank you, I will have a go at this. I hadn't got round to trying the green store yet, so next on the list I think *Smile.

SaggyMaggyPoo, Mar 8, 2015
  12. Edwin New Member
    Looks like the Beta Store got a bit of an overhaul.
    Looks like they pulled the Office Previews too.

Edwin, Mar 9, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

They sure did and I did a serach on the previews and they're still there.

BunnyJ, Mar 9, 2015
  14. Edwin New Member
    Oh there they are! *Wink
    Neither of the 3 will install! *Sad

Edwin, Mar 9, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    Same problem.. bummer.

BunnyJ, Mar 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Can not access Store Beta - Similar Threads - access Store Beta

2. Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta: Tried to fix my xbox application because I'm trying to get Forza Horizon 4 on my PC but I can't because the Xbox Beta isn't working at all and I'm trying to fix it all morning. Tried to reset the microsoft store, do the xbox installer way, and command scripts to see if it...
  3. Windows Store and Xbox Beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store and Xbox Beta: My widows store does not get fixed, no matter what i try. It downloads app for 1-2 seconds and then everything stops till eternity. I have tried the following things: 1. wsreset 2. changing DNS settings 3. Updateing windows 4. Changing permissions...
  4. Xbox Beta App (Regular Store)

Xbox Beta App (Regular Store): I started downloading Recore on the xbox beta app but got stuck at about 5MBs after the installation started. I stopped that and cancelled. Started doing the same from the Microsoft store app and it started downloading from the stoppage point of 5MB and it hasn't moved...
  5. can not access microsoft store

can not access microsoft store: need help with getting in need tips. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-access-microsoft-store/69493359-8165-4b4f-8cca-05229c24053a"
  6. store beta

store beta: Some downloads and updates will show pending and those that are trying to download and install will just sit there for ever and ever and when i try and pause them and then restart them; the page in the store with the updates freezes. Whats up? EDIT: now the beta store wont...
  7. The Store (not the beta) Down?

The Store (not the beta) Down?: I tried to go to the Store to get Kodi, but it seems to be down. Anyone else experiencing this? 6760
  8. Store, Store (beta), and apps

Store, Store (beta), and apps: For the past few days, I've been wrestling with Store (beta) issues. It worked, it didn't work, it sort of worked..... When it worked, it offered 10 updates to apps update all did not work, so I updated them individually by hitting the down arrow Reader updated - others...
  9. beta store wont open

beta store wont open: Again as the title states; the beta store will not open in build 10147. Does anyone have any info on how to get the store to run?; because apparently in this build they did away with the green store app so there is only the beta one. 7278
  10. Microsoft Authenticator (beta) app in Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Authenticator (beta) app in Store: This is a Beta version of the Authenticator app and is only intended for internal testing purposes. The first step towards a world without passwords! After a quick Bluetooth sync, use this app to unlock your Windows 10 computer at work. Just open the app and tap on a...