Windows 10: Can not add iCloud account in manage accounts to sync calender

Discus and support Can not add iCloud account in manage accounts to sync calender in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I can not add my iCloud account in Manage Accounts. It says it cannot find info. My iCloud User Name and Password are correct. I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mercedes220te, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Can not add iCloud account in manage accounts to sync calender

Hi,

I can not add my iCloud account in Manage Accounts. It says it cannot find info. My iCloud User Name and Password are correct.
    I would like to sync my iCloud calender to my two Windows 10 PC's and my Microsoft Windows 10 phone (when it arrives).
    I have tried with both the PC's.
    Grateful for all help. Thank you.

:)

mercedes220te, Oct 4, 2016
  2. Mark Bu Win User

Unable to sync my iPhone 6 plus calendar with the Windows 10 calendar app

Hello,

If you are using an iCloud account for your iPhone calendar you can add that account to your Calendar app on Windows 10 from Calendar -> Settings -> Manage Accounts -> Add Account -> iCloud and entering the email address and password used for your iCloud
    account. However, as the iCloud account only uses the email address to sign in and not directly associate your email account, you will only be able to add/remove/edit calendar entries from your iPhone.

Mark Bu, Oct 4, 2016
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    Windows 10 Mobile and icloud aliases

• All Apps » Accounts » Your email and accounts » (Email, …) Add an account » iCloud
    • All Apps » Outlook Mail » Options » Manage accounts: Is your Apple iCloud account listed there?

Abi99 (2), Oct 4, 2016
Thema:

Can not add iCloud account in manage accounts to sync calender

1. Can not add iCloud account in manage accounts to sync calender - Similar Threads - add iCloud account

2. Sync icloud account on w10 - !idspninternetmailICloudAccountName

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync icloud account on w10 - !idspninternetmailICloudAccountName: I can't sync my account on w10 mail/calendar appI'm trying with a generated psw from my apple id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-icloud-account-on-w10/af3a5950-15f1-466a-94be-7438b5177922
  3. Sync icloud account on w10 - !idspninternetmailICloudAccountName

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync icloud account on w10 - !idspninternetmailICloudAccountName: I can't sync my account on w10 mail/calendar appI'm trying with a generated psw from my apple id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-icloud-account-on-w10/af3a5950-15f1-466a-94be-7438b5177922
  4. Can't add iCloud account to Windows 11 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add iCloud account to Windows 11 Mail: I've added my gmail account no problem, when I try to add my icloud mail it goes through setup but never appears in the inbox or folder list. I can see the account listed in my accounts and I've verified the sign-in details are correct. I'm not receiving any error messages.I...
  5. Can't add iCloud account to Windows 11 Mail

Can't add iCloud account to Windows 11 Mail: I've added my gmail account no problem, when I try to add my icloud mail it goes through setup but never appears in the inbox or folder list. I can see the account listed in my accounts and I've verified the sign-in details are correct. I'm not receiving any error messages.I...
  6. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  7. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  8. Cant add calender (to windows calender)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant add calender (to windows calender): Everytime i try to add a calender to windows 10 calender it just shows a never ending loading screen as you can see in the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/109p0s2 Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks submitted by /u/dean_yyy [link] [comments]...
  9. Can't add my private business account to Outlook Calender

Can't add my private business account to Outlook Calender: Hello, I have 2 account email in My Outlook Windows App Outlook.com and my business account I want to setup my calender and use my business account, why only outlook.com appear in my calender? anyone can help this? how to add my private business account in outlook...
  10. Windows 10 Email & Accounts does not allow management of iCloud Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Email & Accounts does not allow management of iCloud Accounts: I changed the master password on my icloud account and went to generate a new app password for windows 10 but upon clicking the "manage" button or "Fix" button in Windows Settings a configuration window appears for a split second then disappears and I'm never allowed to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot add icloud to windows accounts