Windows 10: Can not connect to a remote PC from MAC

Discus and support Can not connect to a remote PC from MAC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have 2 Macs. I'm on my home network, haven't set-tup a Remote Desktop Gateway and used 127.0.0.1 instead. Connecting from the first one to a Win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Peter99084, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Can not connect to a remote PC from MAC

I have 2 Macs. I'm on my home network, haven't set-tup a Remote Desktop Gateway and used 127.0.0.1 instead.

Connecting from the first one to a Win 10 PC works fine, connection from the second with identical settings results in

"We couldn't connect to the remote PC because the remote Desktop Gateway is temporarily unavailable" Error code 0x3000061

Why would I need a gateway, can't I directly connect to the PC?

:)

Peter99084, Aug 24, 2018
  2. mlee49 Win User

help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Logitech Harmony 670 Universal Remote Control $65

The Logitech Harmony 670 Universal Remote Control for $64.95 with free shipping. This remote features optimization for DVR (e.g., TiVo), programmable macros, and USB connectivity for both Macs and PCs.

List price: $149

joytime360, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

Can not connect to a remote PC from MAC

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

Try the above, post back how it went.

Thema:

Can not connect to a remote PC from MAC

1. Can not connect to a remote PC from MAC - Similar Threads - connect remote MAC

2. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  3. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  4. Microsoft Remote Desktop - first time I log in from my MAC to windows PC, it will not connect

Microsoft Remote Desktop - first time I log in from my MAC to windows PC, it will not connect: The first time I log in from my MAC to windows PC, it will not connect. I have to manually turn off the PC and then turn it back on to get the MAC to communicate to the PC via MRD. It happens every time. Does anybody know why?Please see photo of what happens on the first...
  5. Remote Desktop on Mac OS not connecting over VPN

Remote Desktop on Mac OS not connecting over VPN: I am trying to log onto my work computer via remote desktop. I always use remote desktop at work to this computer because it doesnt have a montior. The computer is findable over the network and has remote desktop activated. But when I try to connect via remote desktop on my...
  6. Remote Desktop on Mac OS not connecting over VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop on Mac OS not connecting over VPN: I am trying to log onto my work computer via remote desktop. I always use remote desktop at work to this computer because it doesnt have a montior. The computer is findable over the network and has remote desktop activated. But when I try to connect via remote desktop on my...
  7. Remote Desktop Connection from Mac to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection from Mac to PC: I need help setting up a remote connection from my Mac to my PC. I've enabled the remote desktop on my PC and I've added my PC to the Microsoft Remote Desktop on my Mac but I cannot get them to connect....
  8. Remote Desktop Connection from Mac to PC

Remote Desktop Connection from Mac to PC: I need help setting up a remote connection from my Mac to my PC. I've enabled the remote desktop on my PC and I've added my PC to the Microsoft Remote Desktop on my Mac but I cannot get them to connect....
  9. Remote Desktop Connection from Mac to PC

10. trying to connect to a remote PCwindows from my MAC with Microsoft Rremote Desktop

trying to connect to a remote PCwindows from my MAC with Microsoft Rremote Desktop: Hello . I am working on MAC First I connect successfully with GlobalProject to the network of the company. Then I try to connect to the remote PCwindows from my MAC with Microsoft Rremote Desktop entering the IP adress, but it does not work. Do you have an idea how to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. We couldnt connect to the remote PC RDP

2. resolve-remote-desktop-error-code-0x204 mac

3. we couldnt connect to the pc mac expired

4. we couldnt connect to the remote pc because the remote desktop gateway is temporarily unavailable,
  5. Macbook We couldnt connect to the remote PC,
  6. cannot connect to pc remote desktop from a mac,
  7. mac we couldnt connect to the remote pc 0x204,
  8. error code 0x3000061 remote desktop MAC,
  9. 0x3000061 mac remote desktop,
  10. macbook remote desktop error 0x3000061,
  11. coulnt connec to remote pc 0x204,
  12. mac remote desktop version 10.2.8 error code 0x3000061,
  13. error code 0x204 mac,
  14. linux error 0x204 on mac,
  15. we couldnt connect to the remote pc 0x204