Windows 10: Can not login in the new account

Discus and support Can not login in the new account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a problem. I create a new account and try to login and get the error: service user profile service prevents logging and also user profile can... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Novan, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Novan Win User

Can not login in the new account

I have a problem. I create a new account and try to login and get the error: service user profile service prevents logging and also user profile can not been loaded. Can someone help to login?

:)

Novan, Apr 8, 2016
  2. St Alfred Win User

User Profile fails sign-in

Your solution is when you can create a new account that can be accessed. In my case every new user created had the profile cannot be loaded error, consequently copying all the data from the old user account is useless as I cannot even login with the new
    user.

Please let us have a solution to create a new user account that can be login.

St Alfred, Apr 8, 2016
  3. Attempting to Login into Windows Accounts - Welcome Spins for Ever

Brand New Toshiba running Windows 10.

Create a Windows Account for my Son. I can see both Accounts listed, but can not login with his account.

On my other laptop, I can switch between both accounts with out any problems.

The Login Indicator just spins then must time out and returns back to the login screen.

Why Windows, Apr 8, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

The TUTORIAL written for Win8/8.1 is long and complex, and there is no guarantee that it will solve the problem after all.

Since you have not even started using this new account, I would strongly suggest that you just simply delete it > create another user account.

davidhk, Apr 8, 2016
  5. Novan Win User
    Thank you for response but the problem is that every New account I make giveaway me the error.

Novan, Apr 8, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    OK. Perhaps you should start checking if you have corrupt system files.
    This method will try to do repair if any found...................

Right click at Start button > click Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this.......
    sfc /scannow

> press Enter.
    It will take quite sometime.
    When finished, it will give you one of the 3 reports...............(paraphrasing)
    1. No integrity violation.
    2. Found corrupt files and repair successful.
    3. Found corrupt files but unable to repair.

If the report is #1, your solution lies elsewhere.
    If the report is #2, check if your problems have been resolved.
    If the report is #3, use this method................
    In the same Command Prompt (Admin) windows, copy and paste this command...........

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

> press Enter.
    Again it will take some time.
    When finished, it will give you a report.

davidhk, Apr 8, 2016
  7. Novan Win User
    Thank you I have made sfc /scannow and have no issues. So the problem must be elsewhere have someone idees?

Novan, Apr 9, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

davidhk, Apr 9, 2016
  9. Novan Win User
    Thank you I have made repair install and every works fine now. Als thank to Brink for the tutorial.

Novan, Apr 10, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.
    Please mark your thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can not login in the new account - Similar Threads - login account

2. Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...: Hello,I've been having this login issue for a few weeks now since a security update in March and I've tried everything...I'm not interested in trivial solutions or repeated suggestions and would LOVE to avoid a Windows reinstall.When I try to login with my personal Microsoft...
  3. Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...: Hello,I've been having this login issue for a few weeks now since a security update in March and I've tried everything...I'm not interested in trivial solutions or repeated suggestions and would LOVE to avoid a Windows reinstall.When I try to login with my personal Microsoft...
  4. How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?: My PC power up login screen shows two admins, but only one shows up in my account to change or administer. The other I cannot login or reset password. When I use cmd and enter net user only one admin account comes up which is mine. The other one that shows on my login screen...
  5. How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?

How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?: My PC power up login screen shows two admins, but only one shows up in my account to change or administer. The other I cannot login or reset password. When I use cmd and enter net user only one admin account comes up which is mine. The other one that shows on my login screen...
  6. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  7. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  8. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  9. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  10. Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows

Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows: Hi I am getting an account requesting a email and password etc... when I start windows. This account is in my name it is not the admin account and it is not listed under settings other users or the control panel. In the email address in the windows login prompt it has the...