Windows 10: can not properly sign in to desktop after an update

Discus and support can not properly sign in to desktop after an update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; apple ios cloud update came up; updated; now..... can not sign in properly to my desktop keeps saying sign out and sign in again; reset my Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarieWhite2, Jul 4, 2018.

1. can not properly sign in to desktop after an update

apple ios cloud update came up; updated; now..... can not sign in properly to my desktop keeps saying sign out and sign in again; reset my Microsoft password.

:)

MarieWhite2, Jul 4, 2018

2. can not properly sign in to desktop after an update

apple ios cloud update came up; updated; now..... can not sign in properly to my desktop keeps saying sign out and sign in again; reset my Microsoft password.

MarieWhite2, Jan 29, 2020
  3. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 29, 2020
  4. can not properly sign in to desktop after an update

Desktop and Taskbar not working properly

Hi Ashtyn,

It seems that your laptop is in tablet mode. For us to verify this, let's look into the settings and switch to desktop mode. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and click System.
    • In the left pane, click Tablet mode.
    • Under Tablet mode, set the When I sign in option to
      Use desktop mode.

Once done, check if the start menu is closed and if the programs you have opened appear in the taskbar.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

can not properly sign in to desktop after an update

1. can not properly sign in to desktop after an update - Similar Threads - properly sign desktop

2. Desktop crashes after sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop crashes after sign in: After the lastest windows update my screen crashes after sign in. I have tried sfc scans, powershell, but nothing works. How do I roll back the update without my screen working? I can only use the mouse and open task manager and such....
  3. Desktop crashes after sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop crashes after sign in: After the lastest windows update my screen crashes after sign in. I have tried sfc scans, powershell, but nothing works. How do I roll back the update without my screen working? I can only use the mouse and open task manager and such....
  4. Computer properly boots, black screen after signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer properly boots, black screen after signing in: Greetings, I have Microsoft 10 Home. My computer boots up normally, but upon signing in I have a black screen with the cursor available. I can utilize CTRL+ALT+DEL to pull up the normal options, but selecting task manager does not work. Alternatively, I can sign out and...
  5. Desktop not appearing after signing in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop not appearing after signing in: Title. Basically I start up my laptop, sign in, but nothing shows up. I see the curser, and I can open the start menu, but besides that it’s just a blank screen. Hp elite-book 840 G5 if that’s any help. submitted by /u/Bren_co [link] [comments]...
  6. after update windows can not sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after update windows can not sign in: can not sign in after up date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-windows-can-not-sign-in/7956fe63-fb61-494c-904b-2232b4a026a7
  7. Can sign in to windows after HP update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can sign in to windows after HP update: HP update ran and now I cannot login to windows. I get temp profile and cannot see my data, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-sign-in-to-windows-after-hp-update/9747803b-ff0e-4e19-9665-03de3d8da000
  8. No longer can sign in to computer after update

No longer can sign in to computer after update: I only have on account on my HP computer and i created the password when i first got it years ago never changed it. Now i can no longer log into my computer with it. Its asking for my microsoft account password and i dont even remember it. I never had to use that before it...
  9. After an update to my computer, I can not sign in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After an update to my computer, I can not sign in.: I received an update to the BIOS. I did the update, but now it will not let me sign in to the device. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-to-my-computer-i-can-not-sign-in/2594d561-9a33-4531-b1ba-8c3496b2aa02
  10. signing in after update

signing in after update: I can't sign in after the latest update. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-in-after-update/c3942b47-2219-4c3f-a206-c0012ba054a3