Windows 10: Can not reach locally shared folder on Windows 10

Discus and support Can not reach locally shared folder on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings to all members of this forum. I would like to describe the problem which I mess with. I have Windows 10 x64 on my laptop Lenovo L450 which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thestoryojeard, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Can not reach locally shared folder on Windows 10

Greetings to all members of this forum. I would like to describe the problem which I mess with.

I have Windows 10 x64 on my laptop Lenovo L450 which I use at office. At office I use Wi-Fi connection and VPN. The problem is I can't reach one folder which is shared locally on other Windows based PC (with turned on/off VPN). It's not because my antivirus (I use Bitdefender Internet Security 2016), and well I tried so many variants: I modified register, changed network share policy and etc. Nothing helped me.

Maybe you can suggest me something? Don't treat me bad, I am just new guy here, and I will update my topic and etc. in case something wrong with it.

:)

thestoryojeard, Mar 6, 2016
  2. hsieben Win User

error code: 0x00000005

After installing windows 10 I cannot reach the shared printer on another computer/server ( VISTA). The server requires a user/password, but does not accept these. However I can reach shared folders on the same VISTA computer/server. Windows 7 was previously
    installed before I upgraded to windows 10

hsieben, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Share/Access

Right-click the folder you want to share, point to the "share with" option, and then choose the person you want to share it with.

Later, that person can reach it by opening the "C:\Users" folder and navigating into that same folder. Or they can make a shortcut to it for easier access after that.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 6, 2016
Thema:

Can not reach locally shared folder on Windows 10

1. Can not reach locally shared folder on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - reach locally shared

2. How to connect to a shared folder with a local user ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect to a shared folder with a local user ?: Hy everyone,I just reinstalled my computer with Windows 10 professional 22H2 and "chose" because it is just barely impossible to choose something else to use a microsoft account and i decided to connect it with my Office365 entreprise account.Problem : I need to configure in...
  3. How to connect to a shared folder with a local user ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to connect to a shared folder with a local user ?: Hy everyone,I just reinstalled my computer with Windows 10 professional 22H2 and "chose" because it is just barely impossible to choose something else to use a microsoft account and i decided to connect it with my Office365 entreprise account.Problem : I need to configure in...
  4. How to connect to a shared folder with a local user ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Local Sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local Sharing: I have spent almost two weeks to have my two computers talkto each other so i can share files between them I have done everything under the sun I believe and noresults. In one point I was able to see both computers then I probablydid something and now I only see one...
  6. I have Shared Folder How can I associate this folder with Windows local recycle bin?

I have Shared Folder How can I associate this folder with Windows local recycle bin?: I have Shared Folder How can I associate this folder with Windows local recycle bin?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-shared-folder-how-can-i-associate-this/2e4fedb0-3d24-4041-9363-aec591439c69
  7. can not access share folder on local area network

can not access share folder on local area network: it's a brand new workstation / business laptop from hp with the most current updates trying to add this to our local area network w. server 2008 r2 all workstations are working fine. lan is fully functional this new workstation can access the internet it can ping the ip...
  8. Windows 10 folder sharing

Windows 10 folder sharing: I've just replaced my old Windows 7 laptop with a Widows 10 laptop and am trying to share folders on a Windows 10 desktop with the laptop, and vice versa. I've searched both online and on Microsoft.com for instructions on how to share folders and have tried many different...
  9. Windows 10 Cant access shared folders on same local network

Windows 10 Cant access shared folders on same local network: OMG I am LOATHING this new windows 10 system. Windows 7 I had all my home pcs networked together for the files and folder I needed. I have spent countless hours trying to get my updated windows 10 desktops to be able to access the SAME folders that have been shared before....
  10. local network sharing folders permission issues

local network sharing folders permission issues: How do I fix access issues on my local network? I tried doing a full control setting on the other family member network computer. The shared folder shows up, but I still can't get access to the contents of the folder....