Windows 10: Can now add more people to Facebook Messenger audio and video chats

Discus and support Can now add more people to Facebook Messenger audio and video chats in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Let’s say you’re chatting with your mom on a video call in Messenger to wish her happy birthday, and you want to add your sister and brother in to join... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Can now add more people to Facebook Messenger audio and video chats

With the ability to add more people seamlessly to your calls, you can continue your conversation in the moment, just like if you were together in real life. Never again worry about skipping a beat when sharing your BFF’s spontaneous karaoke performance on Messenger. Sharing moments like these is now a few quick taps away.

The ability to add more people to an in-progress video chat or voice call is available now on Android and iOS around the world. Make sure you download the latest version of Messenger to try it out. We hope you enjoy this handy feature and look forward to hearing your feedback!

Sarah Morris,
    Product Manager, Messenger

Source: We just made it easier to add more friends and family to your Messenger audio and video chats | Facebook Newsroom

:)

Brink, Feb 20, 2018
  2. ukfan1962 Win User

Update

Facebook Messenger video chat audio was working well until I install these updates. And I'm using Google Chrome, Windows 10 version 1709 KB4048951 KB4051963 KB4048955 Have audio everywhere else. Just not on Facebook video chat.

ukfan1962, Feb 20, 2018
  3. Microsoft Lumia 550 white

When will Facebook messenger give video chat and call allowance and some android apps and games and Iphone apps and game. Now where is your radio app? And when you Microsoft people will add The APP ROBLOX IN MICROSOFT LUMIA PHONES please do it for me ��
    okay ?

AadityaKakroo, Feb 20, 2018
Thema:

Can now add more people to Facebook Messenger audio and video chats

1. Can now add more people to Facebook Messenger audio and video chats - Similar Threads - add more Facebook

2. facebook video chat

in Windows 10 Customization
    facebook video chat: something happened in the last 2 weeks and now I can not make a video call at facebook messenger... I am using windows 10 with the latest feature update 21h1... when I open camera on my computer I can see myself... tried 2 browsers Edge and Chrome... when I click on camera...
  3. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  4. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: I could not make an audio call from FB Messenger but I could on Viber and Zoom. I plan to uninstall, reinstall Messenger but I don't see the app on the uninstall app of the control panel. Facebook app is not also there. What shall I do? Thank you. Elvie...
  5. facebook messenger video calling

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    facebook messenger video calling: If I try to use fb messenger video call I get this message -! But microphone is turned on, and access allowed for messengers? An error occurred while trying to get access to the microphone: Access to media devices has been denied....
  6. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  7. MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT: When I try to video chat in messenger I get a message telling me to check and make sure the permission to use my microphone is turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/messenger-video-chat/4d4f7308-4745-4e72-873a-cc839ae0c791
  8. New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger: [ATTACH] For the moments when we can’t be together IRL, Messenger video chat helps you connect in real-time with the people you care about most. Chatting face-to-face live makes all the difference when you have exciting news to share, you need a study buddy for a big test,...
  9. FB messenger video chat problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FB messenger video chat problem: facebook messenger has stopped sending video images on video chat calls. I receive video and sound, but my Lenovo isn't sending anymore. I checked the drivers and they say they are working. Thoughts?...
  10. Facebook Adds 360 Degree Photos and HD Quality Video to Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Adds 360 Degree Photos and HD Quality Video to Messenger: [img] Visuals are the best way to add delightful expression and meaningful emotions to your chats. Earlier this year we shared that the ability to send photos, videos, stickers and GIFs in Messenger is extremely popular and now we are continuing to make these features...