Windows 10: Can recommend

Discus and support Can recommend in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi can recommend Auslogics Driver Updater. This morning driver updater informed me it needed updating. After it had done so it then informed me 12... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hTconeM9user, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Can recommend

Hi can recommend Auslogics Driver Updater.
    This morning driver updater informed me it needed updating.
    After it had done so it then informed me 12 drivers needed updating due to a big windows update coming soon.
    It downloaded and updated all 12.
    Once restarted which it recommends my laptop now running better than ever.
    One was for my graphics card
    One for video card to improve the quality
    One was for my PCI

It is not free but to me well worth the money as it scans the laptop every 2-3 hours in the background.
    One thing it does save me and that is hunting for new or updated drivers all the time.

:)

hTconeM9user, Oct 27, 2015
  2. Moe920 Win User

Can someone recommend Nokia 920 headphones?

I'm having a tough time finding good/cheap pair of wired headphones compatible with my Lumia 920 with volume and start/stop controls .

Are iphone headset/ controls compatible with Nokia? I bought a pair of "I-Blason" (which never said "Nokia compatible" but I took a gamble) from Amazon and the controls don't work on my lumia.

Also I'm looking for a pair that can change music track via the headphone and pickup and end phone calls.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Moe920, Oct 27, 2015
  3. Can somebody recommend me a cellphone?

I recently broke my phone and am looking to get a new one. I loved my old phone (the one that broke) and it was a Nokia Surge 6790.

What I am looking for in a phone now is:

-Lots of battery life

-Calls that can be "held" or "paused"

-A LOT of photo and video storage

-A lot of space to save notes/drafts

-Internet/WiFi

-Full keyboard because I text constantly

-NO TOUCHSCREENS because I HATE them

-A small phone that can fit in my pocket but not too small.

-A phone with an effective alarm clock (I am a very deep sleeper, my old phone's alarm clock woke up everybody in my house but me and it was right next to my pillow.)

-A phone with a dictionary (I like to read complicated books haha)

-Music/Radio

-Games are not really that important but I would like to have a few just in case I become extremely bored.

-A unique phone that not EVERYONE has.
    Can recommend [​IMG]

I was thinking about getting the Blackberry Bold 9900 but I am afraid it might not meet my requirements especially the first and last one.

PS..I am with Rogers Canada.

trues---01, Oct 27, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member
  5. spapakons Win User
    Usually it takes once to do the hunting and update your drivers completely. Then you have to update only 1-2 drivers, usually the graphics driver that has the most frequent updates. So it is not really a big trouble to justify using a utility to automate the process. Leaving the audio or network drivers and updating them more rarely shouldn't affect performance or compatibility of the system, so one can manually check once a month or more for newer drivers. However, a utility like this can save the trouble for the average non-tech user. We experts prefer to do it manually to make sure we have the latest and most stable updates.

spapakons, Oct 27, 2015
  6. I use it so I don't have to bother as online all the time, saves me looking and so far it has never let me down and been using it for over 2 years.
    Microsoft Partner comes up on the label and someone ages ago from Microsoft commended it, when I had windows 7 and was having trouble.

hTconeM9user, Oct 27, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
  8. Can recommend

Well as I have put since using the above I have never had trouble and when I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 all drivers updated and for 6-7 weeks have run no trouble at all and it is the one Company that I have faith in.
    Also have the Anti Malware app from them as well
    Which has saved me many a time

Them and the makers of CCleaner

As someone once said each to their own and because I am busy I don't have time to look for updated drivers all the time when you have a house to run and granddaughters to teach to drive.
    Also help friends built their computers.
    Yes I lead a busy life
    but love it

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can recommend

1. Can recommend - Similar Threads - recommend

2. Windows Security - Yellow triangle action recommended - Cant open/frozen Windows Security.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security - Yellow triangle action recommended - Cant open/frozen Windows Security.: Recently the windows security keeps getting yellow triangle with action recommended. However when I try to open the windows security it does not. Then I go through the Start - Settings - Privacy & Security - Windows Security but over there when I click on Windows Security it...
  3. Windows Security - Yellow triangle action recommended - Cant open/frozen Windows Security.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security - Yellow triangle action recommended - Cant open/frozen Windows Security.: Recently the windows security keeps getting yellow triangle with action recommended. However when I try to open the windows security it does not. Then I go through the Start - Settings - Privacy & Security - Windows Security but over there when I click on Windows Security it...
  4. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...: Windows 10 Fixing Microsoft's Problems Please don't respond by giving me a solution to speed up Windows been there done that Really trying to find another OS to replace Windows...
  5. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...: Windows 10 Fixing Microsoft's Problems Please don't respond by giving me a solution to speed up Windows been there done that Really trying to find another OS to replace Windows...
  6. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  8. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  9. Lost "Yes" Button After Using Recommended Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost "Yes" Button After Using Recommended Fix: Hello,I'm copying and pasting the title of a post created on 2/1/2024 by another user. I needed help to force delete the NGC folder. After applying the fix highlighted in yellow, I lost the "Yes" button on all my pop-up windows in Windows settings. I couldn't even run cmd as...
  10. Lost "Yes" Button After Using Recommended Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost "Yes" Button After Using Recommended Fix: Hello,I'm copying and pasting the title of a post created on 2/1/2024 by another user. I needed help to force delete the NGC folder. After applying the fix highlighted in yellow, I lost the "Yes" button on all my pop-up windows in Windows settings. I couldn't even run cmd as...