Windows 10: Can reinstall solve many issues

Discus and support Can reinstall solve many issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How many of the issues surfacing in Ten Forum could be solved just by reinstall Windows 10? I had an unclickable Start button lower left corner of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hofkar, Mar 6, 2016.

1. hofkar Win User

Can reinstall solve many issues

How many of the issues surfacing in Ten Forum could be solved just
    by reinstall Windows 10? I had an unclickable Start button lower left
    corner of Desktop, and therefore no menu.
    To reinstall I went to: file explorer - to: C: - to: ESD - to: Windows -
    to: setup_exe - to: dobbleclick.
    And all the issues were solved.
    Hope it work for others too.*Huh

:)

hofkar, Mar 6, 2016

2. Mouse and keyboard center

hi, you could try uninstalling the software and then reinstalling it, sometimes this solves many issues with software.

georgebaker, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Many problems with Windows 10 I can not solve at all

Sadly none of these solutions helped.

Maybe when I assembled my system, I screwed up because I did not set up date and clock in BIOS before I instaled windows 10, I adjusted it after I instaled it. Could that be a problem?

Anyway I decided that I will just do a full format of my system and full reinstall of every driver.

If problems are still there I will turn to this topic for help.

THANKS!

IztokKoler, Mar 6, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Also creating and moving to a new user account fixes everything as well.

NavyLCDR, Mar 6, 2016
  5. Fidel Win User
    Reinstall does, new account might work as well.

Fidel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Can reinstall solve many issues - Similar Threads - reinstall solve many

2. How can I solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I solve this issue?: Hi,I recently started using the Phone Link feature, and I noticed I cannot use the apps from my phone on my computer; it says that they are not connected to the same Wi-Fi. The thing is, my computer is connected to the network via Ethernet cable, and I'm not sure what to do...
  3. How can I solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I solve this issue?: Hi,I recently started using the Phone Link feature, and I noticed I cannot use the apps from my phone on my computer; it says that they are not connected to the same Wi-Fi. The thing is, my computer is connected to the network via Ethernet cable, and I'm not sure what to do...
  4. Reinstall windows solves all issues?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall windows solves all issues?: Right now a problem I have is "user profile service failed to logon user profile cannot be loaded". So does reinstalling windows from USB flesh card solve the problem? BTW " windows repair" didn't work anyways.Thanks for your answer beforehand!...
  5. Reinstall windows solves all issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall windows solves all issues?: Right now a problem I have is "user profile service failed to logon user profile cannot be loaded". So does reinstalling windows from USB flesh card solve the problem? BTW " windows repair" didn't work anyways.Thanks for your answer beforehand!...
  6. Reinstall windows solves all issues?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How can I solve this issue???

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I solve this issue???: please somebody help me!! I cannot click the Windows icon even use the board. I do not know what’s happened. Please somebody guide me how to use my windows as normal. Thank you so much!...
  8. BSOD ACPI.SYS Reinstalled windows many time still not solve.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ACPI.SYS Reinstalled windows many time still not solve.: Dear Eveyone, I do need help as I am so hopeless elsewhere. My PC always stuck in BSOD randomly during the day. most of the time, it shows error as ACPI.SYS , Service_exception_error. My Spec - all news built on 19 JAN 2020 Windows10 Home CPU i5 9600KF BIOS Version 1401...
  9. [SOLVED] Can not connect to activation servers after reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    [SOLVED] Can not connect to activation servers after reinstalling Windows: Hello. I recently reinstalled Windows 10 because it was corrupt and no longer booting. Before that, I had Windows 7 Home Premium, then I upgraded that to Windows 10 Home, which is what I reinstalled. Before the reinstallation, I had no problems regarding reinstallation....
  10. Many different BSOD codes! [Solved]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many different BSOD codes! [Solved]: I built this pc and Im getting lots of different bsod codes randomly. I get some bsods when using Firefox and when I try to run Unigine Heaven 4.0 too. Sometimes Unigine Heaven runs ok. Mozilla Firefox also crashes constantly in Windows 10, but that is another story. I...