Windows 10: Can Seller Of "VOLUME_MAK Type Product Key" gain access to my system?

Discus and support Can Seller Of "VOLUME_MAK Type Product Key" gain access to my system? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a question I hope someone can help me with. I bought Windows 10 Pro License / Product Key cheap on Ebay. I have verified it is a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kind Warrior, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Can Seller Of "VOLUME_MAK Type Product Key" gain access to my system?

I have a question I hope someone can help me with.

I bought Windows 10 Pro License / Product Key cheap on Ebay.
    I have verified it is a VOLUME_MAK Type Product Key.

I downloaded my ISO direct from Microsoft.

Installed and Activated – no problems.

I am aware that MS could deactivate because re-sale of this type key is not permitted. I am not concerned with that. I am more concerned with the person I bought it from being able to gain access to my machine. So here is my question.

Question: Can the person who sold me this VOLUME_MAK Type Product Key use it somehow to gain access to my machine?

Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

Kind Warrior, Oct 28, 2016

2. My Windows 10 is asking me to activate it but it says my product key is invalid

It says:

Name:Windows(R), Professional edition

Description: Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_MAK channel

Partial Product Key:6MT6Y

License Status:Notification

Notification Reason:0xC004F034

Tomer Shmueli, Oct 28, 2016
  3. 93tid Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Oct 28, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Can Seller Of "VOLUME_MAK Type Product Key" gain access to my system?

What you have done is software piracy. You cannot even defence yourself by telling you didn't know it's illegal, you knew very well that a volume activation key is not for resale.

Our forum rules strictly forbids all conversation about piracy. I have reported your post to administrators.

Thema:

Can Seller Of "VOLUME_MAK Type Product Key" gain access to my system?

1. Can Seller Of "VOLUME_MAK Type Product Key" gain access to my system? - Similar Threads - Seller VOLUME_MAK Type

2. Can't gain access after using the Recovery key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't gain access after using the Recovery key.: Lenovo with Windows 11 enabled Bitlocker after an update and restart. I am unable to use fingerprint, pin, or password to gain access to the PC....
  3. Fake key seller scams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake key seller scams: I bought a digital activation key from a seller, a merchant from a ebay type website which i believe the hey was fake as it didn't work. i then bought another key from a another seller which activated the 1st time. After leaving a 1 star review for the fake seller they are...
  4. Fake key seller scams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake key seller scams: I bought a digital activation key from a seller, a merchant from a ebay type website which i believe the hey was fake as it didn't work. i then bought another key from a another seller which activated the 1st time. After leaving a 1 star review for the fake seller they are...
  5. Product keys and their types.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product keys and their types.: Hello, I am Komosh. I have completed building my PC. Now I am installing Windows 10 and it says me to enter a product key. So I want to know,1. where can I get that key? And,2. what are the different types of keys MS provides to normal persons?...
  6. Product keys and their types.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product keys and their types.: Hello, I am Komosh. I have completed building my PC. Now I am installing Windows 10 and it says me to enter a product key. So I want to know,1. where can I get that key? And,2. what are the different types of keys MS provides to normal persons?...
  7. Product keys and their types.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Can any one access to my computer with product key?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can any one access to my computer with product key?: Hello I want to know is there any way that some one can access to my computer or see my activity or see anything about me / my system / etc from product key....
  9. Can system restore restore product keys?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can system restore restore product keys?: I just want to know before upgrading to windows 10 pro in case something goes wrong during the upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-system-restore-restore-product-keys/a214535c-e202-4538-a15a-6d45f3020bf9
  10. Someone Gain Access to my System

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone Gain Access to my System: Split from this thread. I received the same kind of pip up from IP <Link Removed> it says windows blocked security alert from Microsoft need to call +1-844-414-0494 (toll free) . I called and it seemed legitimate . They did get access to my computer to fix problem then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows license volume_mak sold by amazon

2. Win 7 All Volume Editions Volume:MAK

3. slmgr bug to gain access

4. windows volume mak ebay,
  5. volume_mak license from ebay