Windows 10: Can some one help me to remove the instruction[save on this pc only]that i put on my...

Discus and support Can some one help me to remove the instruction[save on this pc only]that i put on my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to view a second e mail account as I have used the option to save on this p c only can some one help me to remove this instruction Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrendaCarter1, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Can some one help me to remove the instruction[save on this pc only]that i put on my...

I am unable to view a second e mail account as I have used the option to save on this p c only can some one help me to remove this instruction Thank you ,David.

:)

BrendaCarter1, Jul 27, 2018

2. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Jul 27, 2018
  3. IggSter Win User
    how to remove Sinowal virus?

It looks like there are a number of steps to remove this trojan, just follow the instructions cybertech gives throughout the topic.

IggSter, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Can some one help me to remove the instruction[save on this pc only]that i put on my...

Instructions to change board?

Boot off of the windows CD, repair your XP partition (hopefully you won't have to reinstall windows), install drivers, and you're good to go. You'll see dual channel mode in the BIOS splash screen results from POST. It'll be pretty obvious *Stick Out Tongue Can some one help me to remove the instruction[save on this pc only]that i put on my... :p. Here's a list of general tweaks for the 939Dual-SATA2.
    Step one- Set time, date
    Step two- In CPU settings, disable cool n quiet, set memory clock to DDR400, play with memory timings (CAS-TRAS-TRP-TRCD), which are listed in the bios in the order CAS, TRCD, TRAS, and TRP. EDIT- new BIOS's mess around with this order, can't be too sure on it, but yeah at least you know what the RAM timings stand for *Big Grin Can some one help me to remove the instruction[save on this pc only]that i put on my... :D.
    Leave MA timing at 2T unless you think your system can handle 1T
    Step three- in Chipset settings, enable onboard LAN, disable onboard Audio, disable AGP fast write, set primary graphics adapter, and set CPU-NB and NB-SB link speed to 1000mhz.
    Step four- in IDE, disable controllers you aren't using. On all drives detected, enable SMART if you can and set PIO/DMA as high as they will go.
    Step five- Enable legacy USB support
    Step six- Set password if you're worried about anyone screwing around with your BIOS settings
    Step seven- Configure your boot sequence. I reccomend hard drive first, optical drive second, and floppy drive third.
    Step eight- Save changes, boot into XP, and enjoy your computer.

zekrahminator, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Can some one help me to remove the instruction[save on this pc only]that i put on my...

1. Can some one help me to remove the instruction[save on this pc only]that i put on my... - Similar Threads - help remove instruction

2. Can some one explain this to me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can some one explain this to me?: [ATTACH] 99Gbps submitted by /u/Kaciis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/124jycn/can_some_one_explain_this_to_me/
  3. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls: BronWindowsOverzichtHardwarefoutDatum‎12/‎08/‎2022 20:56StatusNiet gerapporteerdBeschrijvingEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Probleem met handtekeningNaam van probleemgebeurtenis: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  4. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls: BronWindowsOverzichtHardwarefoutDatum‎12/‎08/‎2022 20:56StatusNiet gerapporteerdBeschrijvingEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Probleem met handtekeningNaam van probleemgebeurtenis: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  5. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. One software program can Save or Save-as only to Desktop

One software program can Save or Save-as only to Desktop: I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, OS Build 19043.1052. I've used the graphics manipulation program 'HyperSnap' for years with no problems at all. Recently a new version came out, so I did the update. Suddenly I couldn't save any of the image files created or modified...
  7. I can only manually put my PC to sleep or hibernate.

I can only manually put my PC to sleep or hibernate.: I have the latest clean installation of windows 10 running and auto-sleep/hibernate no longer works. The screen shuts down but the computer lights and fans are still on and spinning. If I put it to sleep manually everything works perfect. In fact, all of my three computers...
  8. Can some one help ?

Can some one help ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/epaulin59 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hq9l1w/can_some_one_help/
  9. can some one help me please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can some one help me please: still unable to reply to emails can some one help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-some-one-help-me-please/f60bdbd9-28c1-419b-b40f-ad5a402a1656
  10. One Note save to PC only

One Note save to PC only: How to disable one note in order and save to PC in office 365 latest version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note-save-to-pc-only/f354929b-7acb-402e-a93e-703b9ba35bc8