Windows 10: Can someone help with google drive behaviour

Discus and support Can someone help with google drive behaviour in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to upload a folder with around 6500 files but google drive showed that it is uploading around 7200 files. I again tried a folder with around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sam9, Jul 14, 2018.

1. sam9 Win User

Can someone help with google drive behaviour

I tried to upload a folder with around 6500 files but google drive showed that it is uploading around 7200 files. I again tried a folder with around 3900 files but the google drive showed that it is uploading around 4500 files.

:)

2. Jack4_335 Win User

External hard drive ununsual behaviour

Thank you for getting back so quickly. Unfortunately it displayed the same behaviour any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jack4_335, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Google Drive

Hi,

Compatibility issues can result to challenges in uploading files to your Google Drive using Internet Explorer 11. In order for us to effectively help you in resolving the concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you tried using other browsers to verify if the same thing occurs?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Feel free to leave any additional information necessary to rectify your issue.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Can someone help with google drive behaviour

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Can someone help with google drive behaviour

1. Can someone help with google drive behaviour - Similar Threads - someone help google

2. Can someone help with this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help with this: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.2428 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol search path...
  3. Can someone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help: My Laptop asked me to put in the bitlocker recovery key and once i did it got me to unistall some recent downloads,and since then my toolbar is complelety gone and i tried to download some stuff back but it has come back with an error,can someone please help...
  4. Can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help: My Laptop asked me to put in the bitlocker recovery key and once i did it got me to unistall some recent downloads,and since then my toolbar is complelety gone and i tried to download some stuff back but it has come back with an error,can someone please help...
  5. can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help: I have a issue with the audio on my windows 10 laptop i have already tried everything that microsoft says but when i whent into device manager and uninstalled Realtek audio in inputs and outputs and then restarted it Realtek audio didnt come upp again as microsoft said can...
  6. can someone help

can someone help: I have a issue with the audio on my windows 10 laptop i have already tried everything that microsoft says but when i whent into device manager and uninstalled Realtek audio in inputs and outputs and then restarted it Realtek audio didnt come upp again as microsoft said can...
  7. can someone help ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help ?: i need help every time i try to download microsoft flight simulator it says i need to install game services so i install it then it needs update and when i try to update it says an error occurred...
  8. Can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help: Minidump 2.zipmsinfo.nfoid like to find what driver is causing me bsods. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help/910d20c3-015c-42ab-a279-a3380bb6686c
  9. Can someone help

Can someone help: Minidump 2.zipmsinfo.nfoid like to find what driver is causing me bsods. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help/910d20c3-015c-42ab-a279-a3380bb6686c
  10. Can someone help ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrSandman351 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g6qkcj/can_someone_help/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google drive behaviour