Windows 10: Can someone tell me how to get rid of this so it looks like normal

Discus and support Can someone tell me how to get rid of this so it looks like normal in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] 63085 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by majnoon53, Sep 8, 2016.

1. majnoon53 Win User

Can someone tell me how to get rid of this so it looks like normal

Can someone tell me how to get rid of this so it looks like normal [​IMG]

:)

majnoon53, Sep 8, 2016

2. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME I CAN GET RID OF THIS BUILT-IN ADMINISTRATOR ****

Hi Donna,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

To better understand and help you resolve the issue please let us know When you say I cannot open photos/videos/change my desktop background/open games etc. what is the exact error message that you are receiving while trying to access them.

By default, "Built in Administrator" account will not be prompted by UAC . Anything that runs while signed in to this "Administrator" account will also have full unrestricted access to the PC.

To disable Built in Administrator account you have to create
    a new user account
    and set it as an Administrator account sign in to that administrator account and disable the built in Admin, please refer to the steps below to disable the built in admin account.

Steps to: Disable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open Command Prompt.
      • Type the following command and hit Enter :
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces).
    Please revert if you have any further queries with built in Admin issue, I will be happy to help you further.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Sep 8, 2016
  3. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME I CAN GET RID OF THIS BUILT-IN ADMINISTRATOR ****

so, I had windows 8.1.... worked fine, I was set up as administrator and my partner had his own account also.......... then I was offered a free upgrade to windows 10, which I thought brill, the newest thing and free why not..... what a mistake.... it signed
    me up as the built-in administrator, without me being able to change it.... NOW I cannot open photos/videos/change my desktop background/open games etc..... and I don't know how to get rid of it... few people have sent me links of things to do........... they
    did not work......

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...... I need a genius computer friend who can help me fix this stupid laptop........... HELP NEEDED ASAP....... going insane

donnawhittaker88, Sep 8, 2016
  4. Can someone tell me how to get rid of this so it looks like normal

Duplicate post - Right click on an empty part of the folder and select Group by, and then select (none).

Alan Russell, Sep 8, 2016
  5. majnoon53 Win User
    thankyou I'm sorry for dup post

majnoon53, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can someone tell me how to get rid of this so it looks like normal

1. Can someone tell me how to get rid of this so it looks like normal - Similar Threads - someone tell rid

2. Can someone tell me if this is normal? Am I hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone tell me if this is normal? Am I hacked?: Out of all the 20+ years of my life that I’ve used windows, not once has this ever happened to me. Am I hacked? I got hacked like a month ago, network wide. I cleared it, or so I thought. I was getting pinged and sniffed by IPs coming from China today and yesterday and the...
  3. Can someone tell me if this is normal? Am I hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me if this is normal? Am I hacked?: Out of all the 20+ of my life that I’ve used windows, not once has this ever happened to me. Am I hacked? I got hacked like a month ago, network wide. I cleared it, it so I thought. I was getting pinged and sniffed by IPs coming from China. Someone educate me....
  4. Can someone tell me if this is normal? Am I hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone tell me if this is normal? Am I hacked?: Out of all the 20+ of my life that I’ve used windows, not once has this ever happened to me. Am I hacked? I got hacked like a month ago, network wide. I cleared it, it so I thought. I was getting pinged and sniffed by IPs coming from China. Someone educate me....
  5. Can someone tell me what this is?

Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  6. Can someone tell my why my Lively Wallpaper look like this ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell my why my Lively Wallpaper look like this ?: I have a problem with Lively Wallpapaer that you can see on this vid. But not only that software i have the same with Visual Studio Installer, and don't know why, if someone read this, thanks for helping...
  7. Can someone tell my why my Lively Wallpaper look like this ?

Can someone tell my why my Lively Wallpaper look like this ?: I have a problem with Lively Wallpapaer that you can see on this vid. But not only that software i have the same with Visual Studio Installer, and don't know why, if someone read this, thanks for helping...
  8. Can someone tell me how to get my search bar back to normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me how to get my search bar back to normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Uemlu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8hife/can_someone_tell_me_how_to_get_my_search_bar_back/
  9. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Can someone tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WlDEPutin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ks70ev/can_someone_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this?

Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheBruceDog02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkkhf2/can_anybody_tell_me_how_to_get_rid_of_this/