Windows 10: can someone write a script that corrects OneDrive storage from windows 11?

Discus and support can someone write a script that corrects OneDrive storage from windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I hate that I have to go through a tutorial to just store stuff locally, it's complete garbage, and it's shady behavior; because Microsoft really wants... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrandonIsReallyBeginningT, Mar 4, 2024.

1. can someone write a script that corrects OneDrive storage from windows 11?

I hate that I have to go through a tutorial to just store stuff locally, it's complete garbage, and it's shady behavior; because Microsoft really wants our data for advertising purposes and what not... we should really get consumer protections on this operating system.

:)

BrandonIsReallyBeginningT, Mar 4, 2024

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 4, 2024
  3. OneDrive storage is full

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in uploading the files in OneDrive, which is upgraded to 100 GB.

In this scenario we would suggest you to follow the steps below to reset OneDrive:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run Window.
    2. In the Run Window enter the following: localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset.
    3. Click OK. The OneDrive system tray icon on the desktop should disappear and re-appear after a minute or two.
    4. If the OneDrive system tray icon does not re-appear after a few minutes, do the following. In the Run Window Enter: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe.

If the issue persists, we do have dedicated support team for OneDrive and you can get in touch with them for further assistance. Follow the below steps to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser or Open OneDrive App, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

You may also refer our
    OneDrive help center
    for further assistance.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Freezer Win User

can someone write a script that corrects OneDrive storage from windows 11?

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

can someone write a script that corrects OneDrive storage from windows 11?

1. can someone write a script that corrects OneDrive storage from windows 11? - Similar Threads - someone write script

2. can someone write a script that corrects OneDrive storage from windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone write a script that corrects OneDrive storage from windows 11?: I hate that I have to go through a tutorial to just store stuff locally, it's complete garbage, and it's shady behavior; because Microsoft really wants our data for advertising purposes and what not... we should really get consumer protections on this operating system....
  3. Writing scripts in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Writing scripts in Windows Terminal: I need to enable writing scripts in Windows Terminal. Like scripts in programming languages aka Python. How could I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/writing-scripts-in-windows-terminal/cc461b0d-9a36-428d-a08e-4630b1e447b3
  4. Writing scripts in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Writing scripts in Windows Terminal: I need to enable writing scripts in Windows Terminal. Like scripts in programming languages aka Python. How could I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/writing-scripts-in-windows-terminal/cc461b0d-9a36-428d-a08e-4630b1e447b3
  5. Writing scripts in Windows Terminal

6. how can i write in script hebrew on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i write in script hebrew on windows 11: how can i write in script Hebrew on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-write-in-script-hebrew-on-windows-11/e53a4897-9263-422e-b25b-ef2f3d51396d
  7. how can i write in script hebrew on windows 11

how can i write in script hebrew on windows 11: how can i write in script Hebrew on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-write-in-script-hebrew-on-windows-11/e53a4897-9263-422e-b25b-ef2f3d51396d
  8. how can i write in script hebrew on windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Writing Script

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Writing Script: Hello, Could anyone write a script that would force automatic download and installation of drivers via Windows update? I care that you do not have to click Windows Update in the GUI, only that after calling the script it will download if there are any missing 175617
  10. Can Someone Help me Write a Script

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Someone Help me Write a Script: I use an old kvm switch without active ddc so I am always having to open screen resolution settings and click detect. I would like to make a script file and then a shortcut to the file to do this for me but I have never written a script and can't figure out how to do it....