Windows 10: can t figure it out

Discus and support can t figure it out in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; how do i hook my acer aspire Z-3-600 with windows 10 to my tv with hdmi hook up i did the duplicate screens and change the resalution but i can t get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by goldengambler, Jan 26, 2016.

1. can t figure it out

how do i hook my acer aspire Z-3-600 with windows 10 to my tv with hdmi hook up i did the duplicate screens and change the resalution but i can t get nothing on my tv thanks

:)

goldengambler, Jan 26, 2016

2. No one can figure out my nokia lumna 900 to set it up what do I do or where do I go

No one I know can set up this phone for me to use not even the sales rep. at att WHY

DarylWillett, Jan 26, 2016
  3. No one can figure out my nokia lumna 900 to set it up what do I do or where do I go

Is it a 900 (Windows Phone 7.5) or a 920 (Windows Phone 8)?

If it is a 900 then ask your question here:

Results in Mobile Devices - Microsoft Community

Did you buy it in the AT&T store? Did you go through the setup process in the store?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jan 26, 2016
  4. can t figure it out

Is your TV definitely set to display the HDMI input? Does the computer recognize that the TV is connected? You can try outputting the screen only to the TV as a test. Also make sure you are using a resolution at or below what the TV supports.

DeaconFrost, Jan 26, 2016
  5. i don t think my pc is reading my hdmi hook up from my tv .when i plug in the hdmi and start both up blank screen on the tv so i did the duplicate screens and ajust the resolution so its lower than the tv resolution .tryed puting only tv screen and my pc was black and the tv . and i do got the right hdmi hook up set on tvis right . my tv has a vga hook up but my computer does not . so do u see any thing esle i can try thank you for taking the time to help

goldengambler, Jan 27, 2016
  6. Try extend instead of duplicate, and see what happens.

alphanumeric, Jan 29, 2016
  7. i tryed extend and anything esle that was there thanks for helping me

goldengambler, Jan 29, 2016
  8. can t figure it out

Are you able to try the HDMI cable with another device, like a DVD player, to make sure it isn't the problem?

DeaconFrost, Jan 31, 2016
  9. yupp tryed the hdmi cable in something esle and it worked thanks for your reply

goldengambler, Feb 4, 2016
  10. looking on the Acer website i found this for you.

This article only applies to: Aspire Z3-600, Z3-603, and Z3-605 desktops.

The Aspire Z3 series is not designed for use with a second monitor. The HDMI port is for input only and allows you to connect devices that output video.

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers...-all-in-one%3F

ComedyCarnage, Feb 4, 2016
  11. An input, that's different? I guess that's so you can connect it to your cable box to watch TV on it, or your game console? The manual for it should detail that function and how it works, and confirm this.

alphanumeric, Feb 4, 2016
  12. That explains it. Probably designed for a dorm room or something like that, so the laptop doubles as a TV.

DeaconFrost, Feb 4, 2016
  13. can t figure it out

Actually, I think its an all in one not a laptop. Now I have to rethink things. For years I've been telling people no it doesn't work that way, it only sends a signal out, not in. Can't say that anymore.

alphanumeric, Feb 4, 2016
  14. thanks for the info you were alot of help at least i know now

goldengambler, Feb 5, 2016
  15. thanks for all the help i might need alot more help in the future i don t know alot about computers i hope i am not to needy

goldengambler, Feb 5, 2016
Thema:

can t figure it out

1. can t figure it out - Similar Threads - figure

2. How can I figure out what is causing random crashes in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I figure out what is causing random crashes in Windows 11?: I've been having random crashes and can't figure out what is causing it. I've seen some advice here for the minidumps but I have no idea how to read them. Could anyone help me figure out what is going...
  3. How can I figure out what is causing random crashes in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I figure out what is causing random crashes in Windows 11?: I've been having random crashes and can't figure out what is causing it. I've seen some advice here for the minidumps but I have no idea how to read them. Could anyone help me figure out what is going...
  4. MSN Money - wrong figure for AUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Money - wrong figure for AUM: 1 Bug in MSN MoneyStep 1: Go to msn moneyStep 2: Go to "expert portfolios" Step 3: Choose "ETFS" Step 4: Sort the data according to "Net assets high to low" Step 5: Choose "list view" Step 6: you will see wrong info for AUM for all companies. Interestingly, if i stay with...
  5. MSN Money - wrong figure for AUM

MSN Money - wrong figure for AUM: 1 Bug in MSN MoneyStep 1: Go to msn moneyStep 2: Go to "expert portfolios" Step 3: Choose "ETFS" Step 4: Sort the data according to "Net assets high to low" Step 5: Choose "list view" Step 6: you will see wrong info for AUM for all companies. Interestingly, if i stay with...
  6. Can someone check my minidump files to help me figure out what is wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone check my minidump files to help me figure out what is wrong.: My Computer keeps BSOD every time I open my game Rust. I have made sure all my drivers are updated and none of my hardware is overheating.The Stop Code on the BSOD is: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPHere is the link to the minidump files:...
  7. Can someone check my minidump files to help me figure out what is wrong.

Can someone check my minidump files to help me figure out what is wrong.: My Computer keeps BSOD every time I open my game Rust. I have made sure all my drivers are updated and none of my hardware is overheating.The Stop Code on the BSOD is: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPHere is the link to the minidump files:...
  8. My clipchamp is using 600gig I have deleated vidios and cannot reduce that figure I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My clipchamp is using 600gig I have deleated vidios and cannot reduce that figure I have...: My clipchamp is using 600gig I have deleated vidios and cannot reduce that figure I have tried deleting Clipchamp temp files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clipchamp-is-using-600gig-i-have-deleated/699b2bb0-8f42-44e5-ad52-73a73f0b55f5
  9. My clipchamp is using 600gig I have deleated vidios and cannot reduce that figure I have...

My clipchamp is using 600gig I have deleated vidios and cannot reduce that figure I have...: My clipchamp is using 600gig I have deleated vidios and cannot reduce that figure I have tried deleting Clipchamp temp files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clipchamp-is-using-600gig-i-have-deleated/699b2bb0-8f42-44e5-ad52-73a73f0b55f5
  10. My clipchamp is using 600gig I have deleated vidios and cannot reduce that figure I have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing