Windows 10: Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

Discus and support Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've been testing Spartan but I can't find a way to move things around in the favorites list. It puts everything in alpha order. Any suggestions? 5093 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bpratt, Mar 31, 2015.

1. bpratt Win User

Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

I've been testing Spartan but I can't find a way to move things around in the favorites list. It puts everything in alpha order. Any suggestions?

:)

bpratt, Mar 31, 2015

2. What parts of the Xbox one can be changed with out affecting the Xbox one being able to read the game disks?

I want to build a computer which can run Xbox one games, what I mean by this is what parts of the Xbox one can be changed without affecting the Xbox one being able to read the game disks. Is it possible to add RAM
    or give it better graphics cards or something crazy like that?

Arkangel80002, Mar 31, 2015
  3. What parts of the Xbox one can be changed with out affecting the Xbox one being able to read the game disks?

Hi,

It is highly recommended to not alter or make any changes on your Xbox One console. Modifying your console will void the warranty, and the console will be tampered. Tampered console will not be eligible for any repair services from the Microsoft Service
    Center.

For additional information, you can check this
    link

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 31, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

The Spartan itself is not in order yet. So we may have to wait for that functionality to come. There's still a lot missing. There are placeholders of things to come.

badrobot, Mar 31, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You can drag and drop items in Favorites in Spartan to arrange them in any order you like. *Smile

Brink, Mar 31, 2015
  6. bpratt Win User
    You can drag and drop them but when Spartan is shut down, it does not remember the change and the list is again sorted Alpha.

bpratt, Mar 31, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Ah, yep. I'm seeing that as well.

Brink, Mar 31, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

Put numbers in front of the names.

Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan? [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan? - Similar Threads - order favorites changed

2. favorites bar order

in Browsers and Email
    favorites bar order: I would like to add pages to my favorite bar over time, and have them be at the top of the order so they are visible. I don't want to have to go to the star drop down and find them. is that possible? thanks 21096
  3. How to change options on Project Spartan?

in Browsers and Email
    How to change options on Project Spartan?: Just started looking at Spartan today and I'm struggling to work out how to do a few things, that I think were on the 'Internet Options' tab in IE. Can anyone tell me how to: Change how tabs work so when I open something in a new tab I automatically switch to that tab...
  4. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: The latest build 10049 has an early version of Spartan. I found it strange that when I enable the favorites bar, it shows what I had on my chrome install, not IE. The favorites bar is also cutoff. I think I was confused on the chrome thing*Redface [img] 5048
  5. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: Can anyone tell me how to set a homepage in 10130 please. Also, how do I get a Google shortcut on to the desktop. These seem stupid questions but I honestly don't know*Sad 7097
  6. Favorites Keeps Changing Order When Internet Explorer 11 is Closed

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites Keeps Changing Order When Internet Explorer 11 is Closed: Hi Experts, Here is a good one for you, I am running Windows 10 Enterprise (64-bit) and I have an issue with Favourites that keep unsorting on me when I close Internet Explorer 11? Anyone know the trick to keep all my Favourites in my order? I done as much as...
  7. Edge Favorites Bar Order

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Bar Order: Is it possible to set Edge NOT to put the items in the Favorites Bar in alphabetical order but rather let me put them in my own preferred order (as can be done in all other browsers, including IE)? Thanks Peter 18830
  8. Is it possible to re-order favorites in EDGE?

in Browsers and Email
    Is it possible to re-order favorites in EDGE?: My question pretty well describes it: I've imported my favorites from Chrome, but: they're in reverse order. Which wouldn't be much of a problem but for the fact that I have a large number of favorites. I've looked around quite a bit but have yet to discover if there's any...
  9. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: I installed Windows 10 10049 and Spartan is not there. Is there anyway to fix that? 5196
  10. Opening Multiple Favorites in Spartan/Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Opening Multiple Favorites in Spartan/Edge: Has anyone found a method to open multiple favorites in Spartan/Edge? IE always has had the ability to right click a favorites folder and choose the option to open all favorites in the folder at once. I have yet to see any discussion or find a method to do so. Perhaps it just...