Windows 10: Can u change keyboard shortcuts for back, forward and up in explorer?

Discus and support Can u change keyboard shortcuts for back, forward and up in explorer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I find the new icons for back, forward and up in file explorer really small and poorly located on screen and the KB shortcuts for them are not much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by treads, Jul 31, 2015.

1. treads Win User

Can u change keyboard shortcuts for back, forward and up in explorer?

I find the new icons for back, forward and up in file explorer really small and poorly located on screen and the KB shortcuts for them are not much help as they are not only two fingered but 2 handed (alt + arrow keys).
    Any way to customize either the icons or the KB shortcuts?
    Thanks.

:)

treads, Jul 31, 2015
  2. kyuo2 Win User

5800 - music player buttons

to flyingdwarf: Yes, u can change the shortcut's applications and set them to those that u use often. 1st of all have to enable the shortcuts on ur standby screen. then go back to settings -> personal -> Home screen -> shortcuts, now u can adjust ur own
    shortcuts.

kyuo2, Jul 31, 2015
  3. HELP! my keyboard keeps acting up when I use the u, y and H keys. There might be a shortcut setup. How can I check this?

HELP! my keyboard keeps acting up when I use the u, y and H keys. There might be a shortcut setup. How can I check this?

PetraGuerrero, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Can u change keyboard shortcuts for back, forward and up in explorer?

1. Can u change keyboard shortcuts for back, forward and up in explorer? - Similar Threads - change keyboard shortcuts

2. Microsoft Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 Forward and Back Arrows not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 Forward and Back Arrows not Working: We have a computer in our office which uses a Microsoft Wireless Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 7000. The user LOVES this keyboard, specifically the back and forward buttons at the bottom that allows her to switch between Excel tabs without having to click anything. She recently...
  3. Keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard shortcut: Dear Mycrosoft team, I am Chhayleang,, using a Laptop Asus A441U running Windows 10. I am having a problem with a shortcut key Ctrl+X. This happened after I created 3 folders and saved 10 Word Files in them in the Download Folder in drive C: ;and I want to move all the...
  4. Disable or change keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable or change keyboard shortcuts: I use a lot of keyboard shortcuts (via Hotkeyp). But it's awkward wiggling around the plethora of built-in shortcuts, most of which I will never use. how can I alter them? 113787
  5. Which macrium back up files can be opened to explore backed up files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Which macrium back up files can be opened to explore backed up files?: When I back up my drives macrium 7 creates 2 files an xml file and a disk partition image file what is the purpose and relationship between these two files? Can the partition image file be opened to explore the backed up data? If so, how? 107403
  6. No Forward/back gesture on the touchpad - failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Forward/back gesture on the touchpad - failure: And I really hoped they would do the Precision touchpad driver properly, like Synaptics driver worked... but nope. Three finger swipe to the left/right just cycles open windows. I want it to do a forward/back on internet sites instead of trying to click on the little...
  7. How to change/fix keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to change/fix keyboard shortcuts: Hey there, I'm having some problems with the new Virtual Desktops keyboard shortcuts. They all work fine except the Win + CTRL + Right to move to the one on the right and the Win + CTRL + F4 to close the current one. Is there any way to fix this or maybe change these...
  8. Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Shortcuts: I've lost all keyboard shortcuts - how can I restore them? 27956
  9. Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Shortcuts: How do you turn OFF keyboard shortcuts? I never use them but when I'm typing, I often hit CTRL when I mean the Shift key and then whatever letter I hit next is then combined with CTRL and displays something I don't want. I've been unable to find the setting that hopefully...
  10. Keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard shortcuts: Hello Ladies & Gentlemen, I've been reading tutorials on keyboard navigation, as I'd like to learn to navigate Windows 10 without a mouse, and while I've mastered a few commands I'd like to know how to de-select highlighted text after CTRL-A has been pressed. I've pressed...