Windows 10: Can u change keyboard shortcuts for back, forward and up in explorer?

Discus and support Can u change keyboard shortcuts for back, forward and up in explorer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I find the new icons for back, forward and up in file explorer really small and poorly located on screen and the KB shortcuts for them are not much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by treads, Jul 31, 2015.

1. treads Win User

Can u change keyboard shortcuts for back, forward and up in explorer?

I find the new icons for back, forward and up in file explorer really small and poorly located on screen and the KB shortcuts for them are not much help as they are not only two fingered but 2 handed (alt + arrow keys).
    Any way to customize either the icons or the KB shortcuts?
    Thanks.

:)

treads, Jul 31, 2015
  2. kyuo2 Win User

5800 - music player buttons

to flyingdwarf: Yes, u can change the shortcut's applications and set them to those that u use often. 1st of all have to enable the shortcuts on ur standby screen. then go back to settings -> personal -> Home screen -> shortcuts, now u can adjust ur own
    shortcuts.

kyuo2, Jul 31, 2015
  3. HELP! my keyboard keeps acting up when I use the u, y and H keys. There might be a shortcut setup. How can I check this?

HELP! my keyboard keeps acting up when I use the u, y and H keys. There might be a shortcut setup. How can I check this?

PetraGuerrero, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Can u change keyboard shortcuts for back, forward and up in explorer?

1. Can u change keyboard shortcuts for back, forward and up in explorer? - Similar Threads - change keyboard shortcuts

2. Keyboard shortcut change for Slovak keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcut change for Slovak keyboard: I am using Slovak QWERTY keyboard layout + Slovak language input under Win 11. The interface language is English. The right square bracket key ] that should be typed by AltGr+G interferes with Search Google Drive Alt+Shift+G shortcut.Of course, there is a workaround by...
  3. Keyboard shortcut change for Slovak keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard shortcut change for Slovak keyboard: I am using Slovak QWERTY keyboard layout + Slovak language input under Win 11. The interface language is English. The right square bracket key ] that should be typed by AltGr+G interferes with Search Google Drive Alt+Shift+G shortcut.Of course, there is a workaround by...
  4. How to change keyboard shortcuts in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change keyboard shortcuts in file explorer: Instead of Ctrl+number to go to the n-th tab, I want Alt+number. How do I customize keyboard shortcuts? That's such a basic feature https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-keyboard-shortcuts-in-file-explorer/efb91670-ba4c-48d3-8c69-8a76b6cbd243
  5. How to change keyboard shortcuts in file explorer

How to change keyboard shortcuts in file explorer: Instead of Ctrl+number to go to the n-th tab, I want Alt+number. How do I customize keyboard shortcuts? That's such a basic feature https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-keyboard-shortcuts-in-file-explorer/efb91670-ba4c-48d3-8c69-8a76b6cbd243
  6. Can I change the keyboard shortcuts' language?

Can I change the keyboard shortcuts' language?: Hi,Usually I use CTRL+A to select all content in a page or document, but when it comes to Windows/Office, I need to use CRTL+T. This is because my system is in Portuguese, so the shortcuts are different.This is a terrible idea, and just complicates everything! Is there any...
  7. Can I change the keyboard shortcuts' language?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change the keyboard shortcuts' language?: Hi,Usually I use CTRL+A to select all content in a page or document, but when it comes to Windows/Office, I need to use CRTL+T. This is because my system is in Portuguese, so the shortcuts are different.This is a terrible idea, and just complicates everything! Is there any...
  8. Change keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change keyboard shortcut: I just bought a new keyboard, it has a few extra keys than a normal keyboard. One of these keys right now opens Groove Music, I would like to change the key to change between to audio inputs, is this possible? First thing would be to find out where this shortcut to Groove...
  9. how do i change the keyboard shortcuts with a keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i change the keyboard shortcuts with a keyboard shortcut: ive done this a few times and i somehow always forget how to fix it. i somehow pressed some keys that changed my shortcut binding. @ used to be ``alt gr + Q`` and now it is ``shift + 2`` i dont know if it is just 1 button that changes it or a combination of 2 or 3. does...
  10. Can i change keyboard shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i change keyboard shortcuts?: Hi, I'm using a lot the `alt + prtcn` shortcut to take a screenshot of just the activate window. I do this a lot and it's getting annoying, can I change that somehow? just prtcn would be the best, but I can compromise on different combo also if that's possible. I need the...