Windows 10: Can Wacatac h ml infect other partitions?

Discus and support Can Wacatac h ml infect other partitions? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. One day, I was downloading books in pdf compressed in rar files from a telegram group. Windows Defender didn't detect anything yet even if the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paul Fernando Verme, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Can Wacatac h ml infect other partitions?

Hi. One day, I was downloading books in pdf compressed in rar files from a telegram group. Windows Defender didn't detect anything yet even if the suspicious file a rar file was already downloaded until I started to copy that rar file into an external disk. Then Windows Defender alerted me about Wacatac h ml but I didn't let it to quarantine it since it takes too long to remove a file so I deleted it myself the rar file permanently.After that I ran a full scan in every partition if it finds anything else but it didn't find anything. I restarted my pc and I ran a full scan again the next da

:)

Paul Fernando Verme, Jun 12, 2024
  2. acer3 Win User

wacatac b ml with no security updates is data recovery service avaible

wacatac b ml with no security updates is data recovery service avaible

acer3, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

Hi,

I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml, severe.

I used Windows defender to remove the trojan and now the status showed : a threat or app was Removed from this device.

based on this information, can I assume that this trojan is gone forever, or it's still hiding somewhere.

Thank you.

John Boyadjian, Jun 12, 2024
  4. SandraYYY Win User

Can Wacatac h ml infect other partitions?

Wacata Trojan need help

The virus is Wacatac H!ml

Sorry for the typo

SandraYYY, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

Can Wacatac h ml infect other partitions?

1. Can Wacatac h ml infect other partitions? - Similar Threads - Wacatac infect partitions

2. Can Wacatac h ml infect other partitions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Wacatac h ml infect other partitions?: Hi. One day, I was downloading books in pdf compressed in rar files from a telegram group. Windows Defender didn't detect anything yet even if the suspicious file a rar file was already downloaded until I started to copy that rar file into an external disk. Then Windows...
  3. Can Wacatac h ml infect other partitions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Wacatac h ml infect other partitions?: Hi. One day, I was downloading books in pdf compressed in rar files from a telegram group. Windows Defender didn't detect anything yet even if the suspicious file a rar file was already downloaded until I started to copy that rar file into an external disk. Then Windows...
  4. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  5. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  6. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  7. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  8. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

9. Wacatac trojan horse infection or false positive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wacatac trojan horse infection or false positive?: Hi,I booted up my computer and immediately recieved a notification that Wacatac was detected by Microsoft security.I ran a scan to remove it, so now its saying no virus is detected but "remediation is incomplete" in protection history.I ran a scan with Malwarebytes and KVRT...
  10. Wacatac H infection on Windows 11. Need advice.

Wacatac H infection on Windows 11. Need advice.: I download a file and it was detected by Defender as malicious. Assuming it was a false positive I ran it and ignored Defender. Once extracted, I saw the file duplicate itself in a few folders such as documents etc. Shortly after that it was quarantined again by Defender. I...