Windows 10: Can we Disable other programs in Tuneup Program Deactivator?

Discus and support Can we Disable other programs in Tuneup Program Deactivator? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] i want disable those programs shows like impactless..i think those system program if it so then how to change system program to normal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by remostalin, May 20, 2017.

1. Can we Disable other programs in Tuneup Program Deactivator?

Can we Disable other programs in Tuneup Program Deactivator? [​IMG]

i want disable those programs shows like impactless..i think those system program if it so then how to change system program to normal?

:)

remostalin, May 20, 2017

2. Bitlocker is missing in control panel and No option to decrypt my drive in win10 pro

Using Programs like AVG-TuneUp Utilities ?

And use options like Turbo Mode ?

Disable Turbo Mode !

K.F.F.van Houten, May 20, 2017
  3. MichielO Win User
    " This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action." Error in Windows 10.

Hi,

I disabled the 1-click starter and tuneup programs via msconfig. Now I uninstalled these programs as well as Avast. Threreafter I cleaned up the registry with ccleaner and repaired the windows updater (no issues found). Rebooted.

All suggestions in the previous messages we done without result.

Going to the file explorer via the start button works flawless, only the taskbar icon gives the problem.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks, Michiel

MichielO, May 20, 2017
  4. Can we Disable other programs in Tuneup Program Deactivator?

They do not run at Windows startup, so their impact is None, thus can not be disabled.

TairikuOkami, May 20, 2017
  5. mrgeek Win User
    I used to use Tuneup Utilities but there's little in it that you can't do within Windows, itself, if you know where to look. From the partial list of your installed programs, you have an awful lot of junk/almost useless programs (Betternet, Debloater, Memory Cleaner, etc) that I would simply uninstall rather than worry about what might run in the background. Heaven only knows what unwanted background behaviors these cause.

mrgeek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can we Disable other programs in Tuneup Program Deactivator?

1. Can we Disable other programs in Tuneup Program Deactivator? - Similar Threads - Disable programs Tuneup

2. Can I use the Microsoft Presenter+ with other programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the Microsoft Presenter+ with other programs?: I've been scouring the internet to find answers to this, but so far have come up empty. I recently purchased a Microsoft Presenter+, which works amazingly well in Teams. The biggest functionality I am using is the ability to mute and unmute easily no matter what I have focus...
  3. Can I use the Microsoft Presenter+ with other programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use the Microsoft Presenter+ with other programs?: I've been scouring the internet to find answers to this, but so far have come up empty. I recently purchased a Microsoft Presenter+, which works amazingly well in Teams. The biggest functionality I am using is the ability to mute and unmute easily no matter what I have focus...
  4. Can I use the Microsoft Presenter+ with other programs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Program program in startup programs. What is it and how can I disable it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program program in startup programs. What is it and how can I disable it?: So, I bought an Acer PC in 2017. Now it is 2020 and I upgraded my PC and also redownloaded Windows 10. A few months later, it is now October of 2020. I have started to observe some Command Prompts quickly appearing and disappearing upon rebooting the machine and logging in....
  6. DISABLED PROGRAM

in Windows 10 Customization
    DISABLED PROGRAM: I would like to know why you arbitrarily deleted my Vipre Security Pro? I paid for a years subscription and you have disabled it and I want it back. What gives you the right to decide what security system I should have???...
  7. Some programs mute the sound of other programs SOLVED

Some programs mute the sound of other programs SOLVED: Hi, I just figured this out myself because Microsoft refuses to answer this question. I don't know why they won't, but they won't. I'm posting this here because this answer needs to get out there. This is probably going to get taken down because Microsoft support hates...
  8. Location of installments of programs and others

Location of installments of programs and others: After installing a program it is saved 'somewhere or sometimes somewhere it is never been found back again.' Parts of programs or the programs itself installs itself on, for example: - Program Files - Program Files (x86) - Documents - User - Appdata - Local - Or...
  9. Several programs cannot connect to the Internet, but others can

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Several programs cannot connect to the Internet, but others can: I have been using Windows 10 since they released the preview and have had relatively few problems. I recently updated to build 10041 and noticed that I have two specific program that seem to not be able to connect to the Internet. The two programs are the Curse client (for...
  10. Disabling security programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disabling security programs: TenForum's installation guide says 'you will need to disable or uninstall any 3rd party AV or security program' I'm a little concerned about this and just wanted to confirm if it's safe to do so. And does every security program need to be disabled - I have several, my AV plus...