Windows 10: Can we download 14257 ISO image?

Discus and support Can we download 14257 ISO image? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can we download it somewhere? Want to fix my installation., 39768 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pittguy578, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Can we download 14257 ISO image?

Can we download it somewhere? Want to fix my installation.,

:)

pittguy578, Feb 4, 2016

2. Windows 10 ISO. Why can we not download the November/Fall/1511/10586 ISO?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below link and download the ISO using Media creation tool.

Download Windows 10

Please let us know if face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 4, 2016
  3. Windows 10 ISO. Why can we not download the November/Fall/1511/10586 ISO?

So the Fall ISO has been pulled but is available via Windows Update. Do we know why?

Microsoft statement is :-

"The November update was originally available via the MCT (Media Creation Tool), but the company decided that future installs should be through Windows Update. People can still download Windows 10 [Build 10240] using the MCT tool if they wish. The November
    update will be delivered via Windows Update.

Microsoft has not pulled the Windows 10 November 10 update. The company is rolling out the November update
    over time – if you don’t see it in Windows Update, you will see it soon."

Source:-

Microsoft explains disappearance of the Windows 10 November Update from Media tool | On MSFT

Computerabber, Feb 4, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

Can we download 14257 ISO image?

No, but if you have upgraded to it, find the install.esd file on the c drive and you can convert it to an iso using esd to iso tutorial in the tutirials section, and clean install (it works as I have done this).

cereberus, Feb 4, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Here you go: *Smile

ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

Brink, Feb 4, 2016
  6. magilla Win User
    What is the latest iso that is available. I have a corrupted install that will not update. The store is not available, all I can download is multiple Visual C++ files (35 of them) and multiple Windows Defender files.

magilla, Feb 6, 2016
  7. Word Man Win User
    Build 10586. For multiple Visual C++ updates, see post #3 here: Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

Word Man, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can we download 14257 ISO image?

1. Can we download 14257 ISO image? - Similar Threads - download 14257 ISO

2. Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image: Hello, can you please send me the link of 22H2 version. United States https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-download-windows-11-22h2-iso-image/40e59e21-42d2-4512-9a41-2bff9fa1d479
  3. Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image: Hello,I am not able to dowload the official Windows 11 22H2 ISO image from https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11 After the selection of French as product language, I get the following error message:"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some...
  4. Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to download Windows 11 22H2 ISO image: Hello,I am not able to dowload the official Windows 11 22H2 ISO image from https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11 After the selection of French as product language, I get the following error message:"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some...
  5. How to download Microsoft 10 ISO disk image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download Microsoft 10 ISO disk image?: I have been trying to download the disk image using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO but the moment I get to select the product language, I get an error message code: 715-123130 and fee20017-95f8-4acf-a5e7-d4e71bfd983e How can I fix...
  6. How to download Microsoft 10 ISO disk image?

How to download Microsoft 10 ISO disk image?: I have been trying to download the disk image using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO but the moment I get to select the product language, I get an error message code: 715-123130 and fee20017-95f8-4acf-a5e7-d4e71bfd983e How can I fix...
  7. Download Windows 10 ISO Image Digitally Licensed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Windows 10 ISO Image Digitally Licensed: Hello there, I am an existing user of Microsoft and i want to download the OS10 ISO image with the following link of aka.ms. 2 Days back i am connected with one of the representative who assist me but now the link is shown as forbidden error. I don't want to download...
  8. Imaging to an ISO?

Imaging to an ISO?: I'm continuing to learn about imaging, a topic I've previously neglected. In addition to a couple of images I've made using the Win 10 facility (strangely accessed via File History?) I've just made another with a program called DataNumen Disk Image:...
  9. ISO image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO image: Hi My apologies if this has been asked already. I've downloaded the ISO image and tried to burn it to DVD only to find that is too large 5.6 GIG and doesn't fit on a 4.7 : is there a way to get it to fit or can I extract it to desktop and run it from there? Any...
  10. Using the ESD to ISO tool to make 14257 Image-where is default output?

in Windows 10 Support
    Using the ESD to ISO tool to make 14257 Image-where is default output?: Thanks everyone for your help. This is last question. I downloaded a 14257 ESD file online and am using the ESD to ISO tool and it is creating the ISO now. Where does the ISO save by default? 39875