Windows 10: Can We please Edit Application Frame Host so that it doesnt Pop-up that black window and...

Discus and support Can We please Edit Application Frame Host so that it doesnt Pop-up that black window and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I think its called Application Frame Host, the windows function which causes that black window to popup periodically that only lasts for like a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Clay12354, May 27, 2024.

1. Clay12354 Win User

Can We please Edit Application Frame Host so that it doesnt Pop-up that black window and...

Hi. I think its called Application Frame Host, the windows function which causes that black window to popup periodically that only lasts for like a split second. I'm sure most of You have seen it popup and wonder "**** was that?", thinking its malware or a virus. When this happens, it steals focus and interrupts my AHK Autohotkey scripts, and then my script doesnt know where its at because it could of interrupted a crucial function . Because of this one windows function, I have to put failsafes in all of my scripts, putting a counter at every single instance just incase that black window p

:)

Clay12354, May 27, 2024
  2. darkaamon Win User

Application Frame host not responding

claro video no me permite ver las ceries o peluculas me marca

About 49,300,000 results (0.384 seconds)

Anuncios

Application
    Frame Host

darkaamon, May 27, 2024
  3. Squishmii Win User
    Application Frame Host "not responding"

When I pull up task manager Application Frame Host "not responding" is displayed. What is this?

Squishmii, May 27, 2024
  4. Simon_991 Win User

Can We please Edit Application Frame Host so that it doesnt Pop-up that black window and...

Application Frame host not responding

I get the "application Frame host not responding error" frequently when I try launching microsoft games. Some games just wont launch. It started after the big update recently. Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Simon_991, May 27, 2024
Thema:

1. Can We please Edit Application Frame Host so that it doesnt Pop-up that black window and... - Similar Threads - please Edit Application

2. Can We please Edit Application Frame Host so that it doesnt Pop-up that black window and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can We please Edit Application Frame Host so that it doesnt Pop-up that black window and...: Hi. I think its called Application Frame Host, the windows function which causes that black window to popup periodically that only lasts for like a split second. I'm sure most of You have seen it popup and wonder "**** was that?", thinking its malware or a virus. When this...
  3. Can We please Edit Application Frame Host so that it doesnt Pop-up that black window and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can We please Edit Application Frame Host so that it doesnt Pop-up that black window and...: Hi. I think its called Application Frame Host, the windows function which causes that black window to popup periodically that only lasts for like a split second. I'm sure most of You have seen it popup and wonder "**** was that?", thinking its malware or a virus. When this...
  4. Application Frame Host not responding. refresh due to no resolution.

Application Frame Host not responding. refresh due to no resolution.: I asked this question almost two weeks ago, no resolution. Error described as full screen applications turning black, then not responding requiring restart. has shown with: Minecraft through Microsoft client, Subnautica, Ghostwire Tokyo, Raft, Superhot: Mind Control Delete,...
  5. Application Frame Host not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Frame Host not responding.: Error described as full screen applications turning black, then not responding requiring restart. has shown with: Minecraft through Microsoft client, Subnautica, Ghostwire Tokyo, Raft, Superhot: Mind Control Delete, and Slime Rancher, all through Steam client.Error identified...
  6. Application Frame Host not responding.

Application Frame Host not responding.: Error described as full screen applications turning black, then not responding requiring restart. has shown with: Minecraft through Microsoft client, Subnautica, Ghostwire Tokyo, Raft, Superhot: Mind Control Delete, and Slime Rancher, all through Steam client.Error identified...
  7. Application Frame Host not responding.

8. Application Frame Host "not responding"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Frame Host "not responding": When I pull up task manager Application Frame Host "not responding" is displayed. What is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-frame-host-not-responding/b92becd6-56ef-40e9-9f42-4209486743d6
  9. Application Frame Host "not responding"

Application Frame Host "not responding": When I pull up task manager Application Frame Host "not responding" is displayed. What is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-frame-host-not-responding/b92becd6-56ef-40e9-9f42-4209486743d6
  10. It Doesnt work EDIT(PLEASE READ THE EDIT)

in Windows 10 Customization
    It Doesnt work EDIT(PLEASE READ THE EDIT): When I try to post a comment on someones question it comes up Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. EDIT Thanks for the comments, I cannot reply to you guys because of this issue! It is when I try to comment to help someone...